Chapater 16.

Demi's POV

I wake up to the right side of my bed being empty and I frown slightly, sitting up I rub the sleep from my eyes and check the time. Seeing that it's 8 am I get out of bed going to the bathroom and do my morning routine quickly then walk downstairs to feed my dogs and look for Odell.

When I get downstairs it's quiet except for soft music coming from the direction of my garage and I follow the sound. The music began to get louder as I walk towards my gym then I remembered Odell still has to train while he's here. I open the door to the gym to find him lifting weights his back turned to me.

I stand there for a minute still unnoticed by him and I watch as sweat ran down his shirtless back and his muscles flexed every time he lifted the weight in his hands, the sight making me bite my lip as my stomach tightened, the thoughts running through my head making me feel warm inside. Instead of standing there like a creep for any longer I make my way to the kitchen and got started on breakfast.

***

By the time I'm done with preparing our breakfast Odells workout was finished and he went upstairs to take a quick shower. After plating our food I try calling for him to tell him the food was ready.

"Odell, breakfast is ready!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs but got no reply after a minute or two, I make my way upstairs deciding it was best to get him myself.

"Hey, breakfast is re-" The rest of my sentence was cut off by the sight I saw in front of me when I opened my bedroom door.

"You were saying?" Odell asks a slight smirk playing on his face as he adjusts the towel around his waist that was hanging dangerously low.

"I said the food's ready," I say gathering my words as he walks towards me his eyes darkening.

I step back a little my actions making the door close behind me and I swallow lightly. He stands in front of me and place his hand at the side of my head and he looks down at me the look making my panties dampen instantly.

"Do make you nervous, sweetness?" He asks running his other hand up my waist, over my shoulder, then neck, he then runs his thumb across my jawline then brushes it over my bottom lip his simple actions making my stomach tighten involuntarily and my need for him grows.

I gently pull his neck down so he and I are face to face and I plant a longing kiss on his lips and he takes his hand from the door and runs it through my hair, fisting it and bring us closer.

[Mature]

I push Odell back slightly with my hand firmly pressed against his chest and I pull away running my hand some his body and I stop at the base of his towel and tug at it slightly loosening it in the process and it falls pooling around his feet and his member springs out hitting his stomach.

I nibble on my lip lightly as I make my way down to the floor kneeling in front of him. Taking his length in my hand I stroke him watching his head fall back and I smile lightly licking then sucking the tip.

"Fuck sweetness," He groans gathering my hair into a messing ponytail as he begins to thrust himself inside my mouth.

I continue to stroke him as his member hits the back of my throat and I watch him looking down at me biting his lips as I sucked him off. After a few short minutes a feel him swell inside of my mouth making me know he's close and I sped up my movements humming as his cock went down my throat.

"Shit Demi." He swears as he shot his load down my throat his hips bucking forward.

I release him from my mouth licking my lips, I stand up and walk over to my bed removing my top and panties throwing them to the side. He follows me spinning me around to face him he lifts me into his arms and I wrap my leg around him in one swift movement and he crashes his lips onto mine.

He lays me down our lips still moving in sync, his tongue dominating mine. I feel his hand run down my body and his fingers run over my wet entrance.

He detaches our lips looking down at his fingers,"You're so wet for me sweetness." With that he plunges his middle finger inside of my skillfully edging me towards my peak.

"Please don't stop" I whimper arching my back as his fingers hit against my g-spot. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I feel his movements stop but later let out a scream as he enters me completely with one thrust.

I press the heel of my feet against his thighs pushing him impossibly deeper into me and I moan out his name. I move my hips around and he pulls backwards only to slam back into me and I yelp, threading my hands through his curls.

Speeding up his pace he attacked my body with long strokes, deep strokes, hard strokes and strokes that had me seeing stars.

"Odell, oh my g-" he muffled my moans by pressing his lips against mine, pounding into me mercilessly.

Slamming into me over and over again, I tighten around him. My screams turning into pants as my back arch off the bed. I let my climax take full control of me, it sending shock waves through out my body as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my toes curl. I clench around him, a grip so tight he swore. He lets himself go after a few more pumps, I feel his release spilling into me.

Collapsing on top of me, he held on to me and I was sure he could hear my erratic heart beat. I lazily trace the tattoos on his back as we both come down from our high.

After a few minutes of laying there we decide to get up and get dressed and go down to have breakfast as planned.