Chapter 56.

Demi's POV

It was finally October 20th the date that was set for Odell and I's photoshoot together. My publicist made arrangements with the photographer for it to take place in Cleveland since I still didn't want to go back to LA just yet. We were on our way to the address that they had sent us which turned out to be a mansion a few miles away from the city. When we enter the huge house we are immediately greeted by the staff that  would be tending to us for the day then by the photographer and her assistant.

"Hi I'm Cleo this is Ray, thank you so much for agreeing to this." She greets extending her hand for both of us to shake and her assistant mimics her actions by doing the same.

"Thanks for having us." I smile.

"The budget for this must be crazy." Odell says motioning to the huge house.

"Only the best for you both, shall we get started?"

We nod and followed her upstairs to the main bedroom that had a few people inside still setting up the lights. They allowed us to look around and familiarize ourselves with the rooms that we would be shooting in which were the bedroom, kitchen and study. All with the same dark and sultry aesthetic.

"Hey Cleo, what's the theme of the shoot? My publicist withheld that information from me for some reason." I ask when I notice the strawberries laid out on the kitchen counter.

"It's lust and love meets luxury. I think you both will do so great." She beams. "I just get that hot and sexy vibe from you two I think the internet will break when we're done here."

We follow her back to the bedroom when the stylist requests for us to get changed and allow hair and makeup to get started. The first look is pretty tame, the makeup artist did a light all natural look and the hairstylist put some loose curls in my hair then proceeded to brush them out so it would have a little more volume. I'm presented with a black robe with red threading's that I change into after they we're done with me, I exit the dressing room to find Odell waiting for me in nothing but black sweatpants that hung a little low so the lining at the top of his boxers would show.

"You look gorgeous sweetness." He compliments taking my hand.

"Thanks, you look hot." I wink at him and he shook his head laughing a little from the way I shamelessly admired the tattoos displayed on his chest.

We're led back down to the kitchen that had everything set out for us. Cleo gave us directions on how she wanted us and gave us some creative freedom to do what felt natural to us. The first few shots were of Odell hugging me from behind as I made my hands busy with the prop fruits. We got some serious shots with us looking directly into the camera then some playful ones of Odell kissing on my neck which made me laugh and some with us feeding each other strawberries.

Cleo allowed us to take the lead for a while so we changed positions, this time I was on top of the counter and he was between my legs with his hands rested on my hips. I decided to loosen the strings on the robe so it could fall down my shoulders revealing my  black bra. I rested one hand on the side of Odell's neck and the other went to the back of this head resting on the soft curls there. My brown eyes meet his and we both smile at each other as the cameras start to go off, I lean down and kiss him on the lips which got us a few yells of approval.

We got done in the kitchen a few minutes later then we were sent back to hair and make up to get ready for the second look. The makeup artist did a much more elegant look and finished it off with a red lip and the hairstylist did tighter curls then gently ran a comb through it and finished it off with hair spray so it would stay in place. Odell got his beard trimmed neatly then they went over his hairline so it would look fresh. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't feel anything while I watched him get ready through the mirror. They handed us both our outfits when the glam team was done and we went into the dressing room to get changed. I was handed a red dress that hugged all of my curves in the ways I liked, it even had a low neckline that showed off my breasts very well and Odell was given an all black Armani suit to change into along with a gold watch and rings to add some colour to his look.