Chapter 61.

Third persons POV
[Mature]

Demi and Odell stumbled into his room tugging onto each other's cloths trying to get it off. As their tongues glided over each other's during their feverish kiss, the back of Demi's knees hit the bed and they fall back with a thud. Odell gets up, standing between her spread legs and she watches as he discards in shirt somewhere in the room. Deciding that she had on too much cloths, Odell pushed her dress up to her hips, she then lifted her butt of the bed to help him get of her completely. Now wearing only shear black underwear,  he groaned at the sight of her beneath him, his dick twitching in his pants.

Demi gets up from the bed too, now standing in front of him, she unfastens his pants at an impressive speed whilst maintaining eye contact with him. She kissed her way from his chest up to his shoulder then neck stopping beneath his ear.

"Meet me in the shower." She whispered in a low, raspy voice. Her eyes had a mischievous glint in them as she walked away towards the en-suit bathroom.

Odell quickly rid himself of the rest of his cloths when he heard the shower cut on, he approached her naked figure from behind loving the way the water fell against her skin and how she leaned her head back so it could hit her face. His hands snakes their way around her waist as he plants open mouth kisses on her shoulder as he moved towards her neck she turns to the side to give him more access as he leaves his mark on her skin.

He turns her around to face him so their mouths can connect once again in a passionate kiss. His hands move from her waist to her ass where he squeezes it firmly causing her to moan into the kiss. One of her hands stay at the back of his neck where she tugs on his hair lightly earning low grunts whilst the other sneakily made its way down to his semi- hard cock. Her hands move up and down his length, slowing jerking him off, her fingers then circle the tip of his penis causing it to throb from her touch.

Demi breaks away from the kiss, her lips slightly swollen from how roughly they were making out. With a sly smile she lowers herself to the ground coming face to face with his fully erect cock. She bit down on her bottom lip seductively whilst peering up at him with her big doe eyes as she continued to pump her hand up and down his erection. Bringing her face closer to him, she licks the pink tip collecting all the precum that had started to run down his penis on her tongue. His hips bucked forward as her mouth moved skillfully around him.

He gathered her hair into a low pony tail and began to thrust himself into her mouth. He moaned loving the sounds she made every time he hit the back of her throat, her hands massaged and squeezed his testicles firmly, bringing him closer to his peak. Not wanting to release just yet he pulled out of her mouth with pop, cupping her chin, he tugged her up to her feet.

"I need to feel you." With that she was spun around, her back pressing into his chest much like his cock was doing against her ass.

He lifted her right leg bringing it close to her chest as he lined himself up at her entrance. "You ready?" She managed to nod even though he was running the tip through her slick folds causing her mind to go blank. A loud moan escaped her lips when he finally slipped into her awaiting hole. She didn't get any quieter when he used his other hand to twist and roll her sensitive nipples between his fingers and thrust his cock into her dripping pussy at a mind boggling pace that had her seeing stars.

The sound of their skin slapping together competed with how loud Demi cried out  whenever he hit her g-spot. She could feel the knot inside of her stomach tightening, by the way his cock twitched inside of her she knew he was close too. Doubting that this feel any better Odell brought his hand  down to her throbbing clit from her breast where he rubbed tight, fast circles around the bud making her leg shake uncontrollably.

"F-Fuck baby I'm gonna..." Hearing the desperation in her voice he sped up his movements, slamming into her roughly hitting her g-spot every time.

"Cum for me sweetness." She released a guttural moan as hot white pleasure seared through her core when the knot in her stomach broke making her go numb all over, her walls contracting around Odell's cock forcing him over the edge too as he released his hot cum inside of her.

Demi pants heavily trying to come down from her high, Odell slipped out of her making her moan from the feeling of their mixed releases running down her thigh. Her leg trembled a little as it made contact with the floor, so he had to hold onto her waist until she found her balance.

"Fuck you're good." She turns to him, capturing his lips in a hungry kiss. He moved them forward until Demi's back hit the tiled wall, her hands rested on his toned chest as his hand found its way to her ass gripping and squeezing it just the way she liked.

"Mmm more please." She whined feeling herself getting aroused again.

"One more round?" Odell's asks his dick already getting hard.

"When have we ever stopped at just one?"He hums in agreement, picking her up by her thighs which makes her squeal in surprise.

"You know I love you right?" She smiles brushing away the hairs that stuck to his forehead.

"I love you too, now prepare for the longest night of your life." He kisses her sweetly as a means to distract her from him slipping into her which doesn't work to well as she moans from the feeling of him filling her up inch by inch.

••
Their water bill 📈

(Thanks for reading <3)