when he breaks down - hyunjin

When he breaks down
You knew there was a reason Chan called you today even thought Hyunjin said he was okay on the phone.

You could see the worried faces of all of their members yet Hyunjin was masking of all emotions up, not to trouble anyone and if you spent enough time with him you would know how he represses his feelings only to break him later.

Almost all of skz told you to go and talk to him because he isn't and wouldn't be okay if he doesn't talk. And if he doesn't talk it is not going to help the situation nor him.

" Hey guys? Could I talk to Hyunjin? In private? " You asked everyone and they immediately nodded knowing why. Chan even mouthed a thank you and you nodded back tight lipped.

After they left Hyunjin couldn't help but look down, yet when you put an arm around his shoulder he flashed you yet another fake smile and sat down at one of the couches and you plopped right next to him as if telling him that you were never leaving his side.

You didn't ask him the obvious. Was he okay? No. He definitely wasn't.
You could feel his arm tense up and he noticed that you noticed.

" Oh it's nothing im just a bit thirsty. " He mumbled and you immediately got to your feet to get him a bottle of water.

But by the time you got back he was hastily wiping the tears off his face and then you realised the mask he was wearing was finally off.

You immediately nursed him in your hands, his sobs muffled against your shoulder as he mumbled how bad he was and he didn't deserve anything. You felt tears in your eyes as well as you saw your loved one breaking down yet one person needed to be strong.

" I don't deserve any of the love I get, I'm not fit for this job. " He mumbled as you stroked his long hair.

You took his face in your hands and spoke softly trying to calm him and yourself down.

" Listen, whatever happens you have to be true to yourself. You know what is true. It's okay to break down. It's okay to be human. "

He nodded and looked at himself in the mirror of their practice room. There he was leaning on your shoulder his tears staining his beautiful face as he was slowly regaining composure.

He hugged you firmly and said thank you bringing a smile on both your faces while the practice room opened to seven more members smiling as well.