how they wake you up - hyung line

How they wake you up

Chan
• This guy is about to go to sleep but remembers that he had to wake you for college.
• He knows how sensitive you get in the morning especially with your loud blaring alarm and tries to be as quiet as possible.
• In the process he finds your face being squished into your pillow too cute.
• You could get late because of him being too engrossed into adoring your face.
• Finally whispers your name, and once you are taken away from dreamland he peppers you with kisses and whispers more sweet nothings.

Lee know
• Heading to the waiting room after removing his mic set, he expected you to fill him up with your arms yet there you were snuggled into the only chair which seemed to look comfortable
• Slowly approaches your dozing self, and settles down quietly onto the arm rest only to pat your head softly and move the few strands of hair on your face scared it might tickle you.
• Makes sure everyone stays quiet while all the staff and members get ready to pack up and take off their makeup.
• When it's time to go he is tempted to coo you into getting up yet his tsundere self stops him.
• Ends up screaming into your ear with a smirk on your face making your eyes shoot wide open.

Changbin
• Is actually nervous because he knows you aren't a morning person.
• Debates whether he should leave you to rest and go to rehersal, but he knew how much you wanted to come there and support him.
• Tries to call out your name but fails to wake you up because you just go back to sleep after just humming once.
• Once you feel the heat from his body surrounding yours you feel peaceful and eyes flutter slowly.
• After he tells you why he woke you up, your eyes are now wide open and rush to the bathroom to get ready.

Hyunjin
• Wonders how he is awake and you're not.
• Slowly realises that you are asleep and he wouldn't be able to get the cuddles he wanted before you had to join your online class.
• Feels bad that you had to overwork to feel tired like this and snuggled into your arms.
• Although is tempted to use his annoying alarm he wakes you up in the softest way so that you can dream of him later.