when you attend their fansign - skz

When you go to their fansign-

Bang Chan
* He doubts the sight in front of him.
* He cups your cheeks with his hands almost pecking your lips before he realises he was in public.
* Watch his ears go red as he chuckles nervously.
* But you couldn't just leave like that right? To spice things up you had to say
" Bye daddy. "
* Watch his eyes fill with lust as you leave.

Lee minho
* Watch him go soft.
* He fondles your hand as you keep talking about how you got him an extra pair of sooni doongi dori pictures.
* You being out your hidden weapon - a Polaroid camera.
* You better take good pictures because opportunities like these are very rare especially when it comes to Lee know.
* He writes only a few words in your photobook but doesn't forget to write your name next to his face and whispers " you're mine. "
* He doesn't want you to move on to the next member and clings on to your fingers and way too many fansites notice you go red.

Seo changbin
* He was in the middle of an aegyo concept with the other stays and the last thing he expected in front of him was you.
* Now fully into his dwaekki avatar.
* Doesn't let you speak and does all the talking, aka baby changbin is here.
* You are tempted to record him speak but you knew it wasn't allowed so you followed along.
* Makes you sing along to the song that was playing in the background.
* Does a final da da da and finally leaves you out of his grasp.

Hwang Hyunjin
* Legit gasps onto the mic he was holding.
* Announces that stays are beautiful while looking into your eyes.
* Is tempted to take a picture of you Fangirling over him but resists and writes a special message for you in your photobook and gives you a subtle wink.
* Pouts when the manager says you have to move on.
* Doesn't let you leave untill you put the headband you bought on him.

Han jisung

*You knew how he felt about fansigns so you went and cheered him up.
* His face lights up once he sees you.
* You calm him down as you intertwine your hands with his shaking ones.
* You whisper soft and encouraging words as he signs your album making him feel better.
* Mouthes a thank you as you leave the stage.
*He ends up cheering and posing for you every second.

Lee Felix
* He turns into literal sunshine once he sees you and his eyes light up.
* He uses almost all of the pick up lines he had prepared for stays on you making you blush.
* His voice goes way higher than usual which surprises you.
* Gives you a peck on the back of your hand making other stays jealous.
* Sneaks you a brownie from under the table before you leave.

Kim seungmin

* " Gahhhh " was the only sound he could make once he saw you.
* He wanted to play with you so he treated you like a normal fan making you lightly hit him on the shoulder.
* You loved when he wore glasses and hence bought him a pair.
* He feels guilty and apologies for not being able to make time with you.
* Writes down 'cuddles later?' in your photobooks making you giggle.

I.N.
* One second away from screaming like a dolphin.
* Smirks as he realised why you bought so many albums.
* Flexes his arms to make you and all the stays in the room blush.
* You make him do aegyo and knowing that he can't refuse he finally admits defeat and a cute version of his part.
* You tell him how proud of him you were and assure him that'll he'll always do well as he signs you album.
* Sends you a finger heart before you leave.