Bedtime - Bang Chan

Bedtime - Chan

" How is it 2 am already. " Chan asked as he snuggled into your bedsheet, interrupting your reading time.

He took your arms and wrapped them around your torso.

" It's bedtime baby. " He said with a smile on his face, as if he was gonna sleep this soon. But your focus was on something else.

" Channnn Shhhhh. I'm reading the good part. " You said so engrossed into the book that you didn't even care when Chan tried to tickle you.

" Are you serious? I need your attention y/n. " Chan said hugging your waist.

" Yeah and so does this book. "

Chan couldn't believe he lost to a book. He wanted to spend time with you after a long night of editing his tracks but here you were so engrossed into the book he was afraid that you might fall into it. What was so interesting in that book? Unless-

You flinched. as you heard a sharp gasp right near your ear.

" Chan! You scared the shit out of me. " You said said clutching your chest, but you were confused when you saw him doing the same thing.

" Wait, are you , by any chance , reading...." He said trailing away as his ears gor redder by the second.

" Reading what? " You asked squinting your eyes at him.

" Um. You know um, " You saw him touching his ears and that's when you realised.

" Chan, do you think I'm reading smut? " You said trying not to laugh so hard but when you saw him blushing all over you couldn't keep it in.

" Y/nnnnnnmm don't laugh. Hmph. "

You went and cuddled your blushing and pouting baby while your chuckles never died down.

" I didn't know you were in the mood. " You said pecking the outline of his neck into his collarbones.

But now it was your turn to gasp as he turned you around and got on top.

" Chan? " You said when you saw the lust in his eyes as he removed the book from your hands.

" I thought it was bedtime, but now I guess it's not. "