dates with them - hyung line

Dates with them

Bang chan

• It's a doughnut date cuz getting this guy out of the studio for two hours is a hustle
• " Ew chan. This is so mushy. " You say after he recommends you to dip your steaming hot doughnut in a cup of milk.
• " Just like my love for you. "
• " Don't trick me bang chan, I'm pretty sure some stay would have used this pick up line on you. "
• Small chuckles with red ears follow your words as he is definitely guilty.

Lee know

• The weirdest date spots ever. This guy wants to try out everything.
• But you couldn't resist going to the same fishing spot that he went to with han.
• Gets real competitive, and gets annoyed at the fish for eating his bait and leaving.
• When you get a lot of fish he says, " it's just beginners luck. " and get's a little annoyed.
• His face fills with smiles after sooni doongi and dori lick you two up once you get back home.

Changbin

• This guy has every second planned. He wants the day you finally have time to be together to be perfect.
• Movie dates, mall dates, amusement parks, name it and dwaekki's got it covered.
•  Big couple matching fan, especially headbands or t-shirts.
• Get ready to deal with a sulky dwaekki when his carefully posed pictures at the photobooth turned out shaky.
• Seal him with a kiss and watch him turn red.

Hyunjin

• Kind of a stay at home buddy. Loves to make most of the opportunities at home.
• Cuddles, dramas,snacks,kisses and kkami make a perfect hyunjin's date.
• But when in the mood, likes to go to places where nature is right next to him.
• Never forgets to capture memories with his camera.
• Smiles all day as he is finally alone with you.