what they call you - hyung line

What they call you

Bang chan:

• He loves to start his day by seeing you blush when he calls you ' my love '
• When he's super soft he calls you baby with his eyes looking like he holds the universe in his arms
• When um he's in the mood um, do you even think he'd let go of the chance to call you babygirl?!?!?
• Only uses your name when absolutely necessary or in front of your parents.
•  Secretly likes calling you Mrs bang.

Lee Minho

• Its like you've never heard your name come out of his mouth.
• It's either jagiya or jagi, nothing else.
• When he's at his extreme soft or extreme hard (ahem) moments, kitten is what he loves calling you.
• Uses your full name only when you call him Minho. And trust me you don't want that to happen.

Changbin

• All his names for you have are either very random or very specific
• So don't be surprised if he calls you cotton candy or his ice Americano
• His favourite is suprisingly your own name, especially when you look at him like he's the only one you could ever love.
• He smirks whenever calls you his girlfriend when they don't know your name.
• The one nickname he always reserves for the right time ( ahem ) is princess cuz he likes to see you flush all over.

Hwang hyunjin

• Every sentence of his with you starts with babe.
• When he's really serious, a simple "love" would do.
• But when he's overly dramatic he'd fling his arms around only to call you " HWANG HYUNJIN'S GIRLFRIEND "
• But he never forgets to cling onto you after he finishes practice, and pepper you with kisses to listen to his jagi's day.