Stares - Lee Know

Stares lee know

You sighed at your own reflection. Being curvy wasn't easy, all these hips and fat you had to put up with. Yet your beautifully and naturally skinny best friends somehow envied you and you couldn't understand why.

That's why you got more male bestfriends, because the more you spent time with your girl best friends the more insecure you got. The way you avoided them was quite obvious but they didn't let you go. They wanted to hang out with you at any chance and this evening was one of those chances.

Lee know called you over to his house and it was fine untill he decided to invite everyone and suddenly it turned out to be the party everyone was looking forward to. Now you knew you couldn't escpae this, especially since he had asked you over a week ago and he actually made sure your schedule was cleared.

So here you were looking into the mirror looking at the bodycon dress your friends had recommended for you. The way it tugged all your curves almost made you nasueas because of your insecurities. It reminded of all the times people had fatshamed you but for now you had to put that side away and plaster a smile on your face to hide it all.

You took deep breaths before getting out of your taxi, and checked you carefully curled hair one last time. From the second you got down, you felt the stares on your red- black YSL mini bodycon and the dark red lipstick seemed to grab the attention it deserved as well. The murmurs around you were crystal clear as you tried to make your way into lee know's overcrowded living room.

Untill you were pulled or more or less dragged into someone's arms, making you feel the goosebumps run over the valleys of your arms taht definitely didn't go unnoticed by your kidnapper.

" Are you cold? " Lee know asked, his eyes soft and screaming warmth. But before you could get lost into his gaze you asked him,

" Are you crazy? Why did you have to pull me?" You said reaching out to grip he had on you, but he had not intentions of letting go.

" Because they were staring at what is mine. And no one get's to stare at you, except me. " He said his once warm eyes turning stone cold.

You were in a daze as he dragged you with one hand trapping your waist, and his eyes like a hawk in watchout, while you were trying to decipher what was happening over here. Did he just call you his? Does that mean-

" Yo y/n, where did you go? We were searching for you! Come get a partner and join us. " Lisa said for a drinking game they had all seated for.

Looking around you could see that Lisa's announcement brought their attention on you. The stares continued, yet there was only one stare you looked back at. Lee know's piercing stare spoke words that no one could. And somehow you felt the blush creeping onto your cheeks as for once you felt beautiful in your own way.

" Nevermind, I think she already found her partner. " Bambam said nudging Lisa's shoulder making everyone send winks and screams toward your way.

Lee know just carefully grabbed your hand and made you sit next to him and this was your chance to stare at him and his god like features as he interacted whenever it was needed.

Maybe you did find your partner after all.