sleep - bang chan

Sleep - Bang Chan

" Do you wanna sleep together? " You asked him as you saw his ears turn red into the video call you guys were having.

" Umm uh" he stuttered not knowing what to say and you couldn't help but notice how adorable he was.

" I didn't mean it that way dufus.You don't seem to get any sleep over there in your dorm. I'm just concerned that you wouldn't be able to focus on your upcoming comeback promotions. " You said to him seriously worried.

" So.... Are you... " He asked his eyes avoiding mine and his red ears not going anywhere.

" Am I asking you to move in with me? Yes, yes I am. " You said, trying to be the bold one in the relationship for once.

" Eeeeeep. " He squealed and suddenly the phone faced the ceiling and you heard a scream.

" Chan?! Chan you there? Are you alright?"

But Chan didn't pick up the fallen phone, I.N. did,

" Y/N what did you do?!!! " he exclaimed.

" Huh? Did something happen? "

" Wait let me show you. " He said and he turned the phone for me to see a excited and high jumping Chris while Han was explaining how it was normal for kangaroos to do this.

" I guess it's a yes then , " you said to yourself.

...

" do you even know what colour is?! " You asked looking at his all black clothes laid out on your bed.

" What? the colour of my heart is black. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

" Don't work too much, Chan it's not good for you. " You said as we he was setting up his equipment in your room.

But he simply ignored your words as he put on his headphones to edit this track he was working on.

You sighed realising how you has to get used to him working up late.

...

You couldn't get used to him working up late. What you thought could  make it better was just making it worse. You seemed to spend even less time with him than before.

It was you getting up in the morning to make him breakfast to see him wide awake working on yet another track and when you'd be wide awake there he was sleeping on his laptop fully into dreamland. He didn't even need a pillow, his infamous laptop was more than enough.

By the time you came back from college you'd find the house empty indicating that he left for practice. And while you were preparing dinner his hands would slip into your waist and hug you from behind.

At first you didn't mind, but days turned into weeks and although his promotions were over he was still busy. Your eyes filled with concern at the amount of concealer he used to cover up his dark circles that had formed.

No sleep at night no sleep during the day, maybe the song insomnia was his life story. You asked the other members about him but they gave you some hope. That was to call his mom. The matters had now passed into your hands and no one could stop you anymore.

You waited for his hands to trail your waist once again and when they finally did, you grabbed his wrist and sat him down in your bedroom.

He looked at you, ironically his eyes were filled with worry.

" Babe, are you okay? Is everything fine? "

" Really Chan? I'm the one who has to ask you that! When was the last time you slept for more than 4 hours? "

His mouth parted to give you an answer yet he had none.

" You, Bang Christopher Chan, are going to give me some cuddles after I give you a bowl of soup and you are going to sleep. This is an order. " You said looking at him as sternly as you could.

" That's kind of you to be concerned but I have to finish this track by tomorrow so that me and changbin can work on it. " He said and tried to stand up but you sat him down once again.

" Do you want me to call your mom? " You asked at him almost letting out a chuckle when you saw his eyes go wide.

" You wouldn't. You couldn't possibly have her number. "

" I mean Felix and I are friends and he can come in handy sometimes. " You said taking out your phone scrolling through your contacts.

He scanned you as if he was trying to see if you were lying. But once he realised you were one step away from calling his mom he accepted defeat.

" Okay fine. Deal. I'll obey your order your highness, just don't tell my mom. Okay? "

You nodded and brought him his bowl of soup and once he licked it clean which you clearly enjoyed watching you changed into a comfy sweater. Why? Because you finally getting the cuddles you craved for.

You opened the door excitedly only to find your boyfriend snoring peacefully and finally on a pillow. You tucked yourself into his arms and switched the lights off smiling as you felt sleep taking over you as well.