Afternoon - Lee Felix

Afternoon- Lee Felix

"Ugh. " You cursed yourself for drinking too much last night as your throat had a dull ache from the side effects, and the headache from the Hangover was to arrive soon.

Squinting at your phone, you knew it was past noon but you didn't care. Because it was a Saturday and to get up before noon is absurd.

Giving him a missed call, you dragged yourself out of the musk scented bed you slept in. Scrambling for your clothes, while your partner was snoring away to glory wasn't a hard task, yet your damned black panties seemed to be missing.

HONK HONK

"SHHHH. Don't wake the whole neighborhood up. "

" What do you mean? Its 12:30. No one is gonna be asleep. " He screamed right back.

The happily snoring man was now starting to wake up and that was the last thing you wanted to experience.

" Screw this. " You said as you walked out of the house with only your phone and the mini purse you brought from the club.

" Remind me to never drink again. " You said glaring at the window as you slammed the car door.

" Woah. What's got your panties in a twist. " Felix said as he drove off from the place you asked him to pick you up from.

" OH shit. My panties!"

" Huh? " Felix said looking at you like you were crazy.

You just groaned in annoyance.

" I left my panties with that guy. Guess he'd have  have to keep it as a souvenir. "

You fel the car swerve out of nowhere, and you held onto your seat in complete shock. Once the car jolted and finally came to an halt, making you hit your forehead because you snacked your head somewhere.

" FELIX WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!? " You said screaming as you almost tripped getting out of the car,slamming the door after you successfully got out.

You felt the other car door slam as well and he groaned looking at his now not so good looking car.

" You okay? " You asked him because he groaned a bit too loud for your liking.

He ignored you and checked if he hurt himself anywhere.

" Felix? "

" No y/n. I'm not. I've never been okay." He said his voice laced with fury.

You frowned at that answer.

" Woah. Back off. You're the one that went crazy while driving. "

" You don't get it. I lost control because of you.
I've hated the fact that you never notice me. I've never been okay to pick you up from your one night stands. Yet here I am pathetic, screaming how much I like you. But you'll never realise. You'll never realise. " He said almost in agony.

You bit your lip from trying not to spill out the truth that you had deep inside you. But you knew that it was going to come out someday.

" Do you think I'd never notice? " You said making him turn around so quick, he might as well have broken his neck.

" What-"

" You have literally confessed twice when you were drunk. You lingering gazes, you small touches, your sweet talk? Wasn't that enough?!? I liked you Lee Felix, but not anymore. I waited too long for you to man up and tell me. Now I realised I'd rather not lose my best friend in the process. I've moved on in the process. " you said sighing as you looked down, not daring to look at him.

" You knew about how I felt. " Felix said trying to grab a hold on whatever was happening.

You let out the breath you were holding and moved closer to where he was standing.

" Yes I did. "

" And yet you still used me? "

" Felix-"

" No. Don't touch me.You fucking used me."

" It isn't like that Felix! I only wanted to save the relationship we had!! " The tears were now pricking the edges of your eyes, the sunlight wasn't helping either.

" Well guess what you just lost it. " He said grabbing his phone from the front seat.

" What are you doing now? "

" I'm calling Chan hyung to pick you up. I can't be your friend anymore, but I won't leave you alone on the streets. " He said, making your heart flutter, yet his eyes never met yours.

You couldn't blame him, you were indeed selfish. You wanted to save your five year friendship with him over the price of his feelings.

He slid down the door of his car, sitting next to you. You didn't miss the tears that were streaming down his face either, and brought his head towards yours.

" I'm sorry. It's my fault. " You said between both of your sobs.

He just looked at your own tears and tucked your head into his own shoulder, hugging you for what felt like the last time ever.

You stayed in that position untill you felt another car's engine rumble near your own.

" Chan is here. " He whispered in your ear, parting himself from you.

You knew you messed up when you saw how broken he was, and how changbin and chan reacted to it. Especially since they both had a special spot for the boy.

Not able to say anything, you grabbed your purse from inside his car and walked over to Chan's car. Changbin put a hand on your shoulder before you got in,

" I know you both are hurting, but I think it's best if you leave him alone for a while. " He said as you nodded slowly, trying to process his words.

You got into the car and waited for chan to come back after checking on how Felix was doing. You checked the time, it was 2pm.

You hated how the afternoon passed, but you felt like it was meant to happen.