when they cry - maknae line

When they cry
Han Jisung
* Always puts his emotions last by making sure everyone else is alright.
* Puts on a mask if another member doesn't feel good, repressing his own emotions.
* But when he is the only one who is sad he doesn't mind breaking down right in the middle of nowhere.
* Doesn't mind when people he cares about sees his vulnerable side only if they provide a shoulder to cry on
* Expect his jeekies and his face to be swollen the next day making him 10x cuter

Lee Felix
* You could see the glint of sunshine in his face slowly fading away. It's like the sun just decides to set and everyone hates it.
* He hates the way everyone knows when he's sad, so he doesn't break down easily.
* The most he's sad is when he can't meet the expectations he's set for himself.
* The way his salty tears decorates his freckles can break anyone's heart, especially yours and Chan's.
* The way to calm him down is to make sure he's clasped onto you as he snuggles into your shoulder.

Kim Seungmin
* Even if you have seen him cry, you haven't.
* The calmest one out of the bunch and that's mostly because he processes things the longest. Which is why he doesn't cry easily.
* More than what happens to himself, the things that make him cry would be the things that could happen to the ones he cares about.
* Only sheds tears or is visibly sad when someone drastic happens.
* Doesn't like asking for help, so you better be ready to deal with cold and sad seungmo.

Yang Jeongin
* The maknae crying, a sight everyone hates.
* Has grown to control his emotions, but everyone knows he's a bit fragile inside.
* Doesn't mind being vulnerable in front of you but the fear of you not taking him seriously always runs through his mind.
* The most thing that scares him is the uncertainties in life that make him question himself.
* Calming words, distractions and gummy vitamins help to cope with a sad Jeongin.