Idol life - Hwang hyunjin

Before you read this imagine, I want to say thank you for 10k reads. I didn't expect this book to go as far as it is. So to celebrate this, I am releasing an imagine I have not posted anywhere.

💕

" Babe have you seen my towel? "

But those words weren't even being interpreted by your mind. Your focus was on the news which you had stumbled upon while pressing the wrong button on the remote on the way to watch your kdrama.

" IDOLS THAT ARE FOUND DATING NON CELEBRITIES DONT END WELL MORE THAN 70% OF THE TIME. Studies say-

" Babe? Babe! BABE! "

With your shoulders now being firmly shook by a pair of arms, your focus was also being shook. The pair of arms, belonging to your own idol boyfriend Hwang hyunjin, now stood in front of you with his long hair being soaking wet as he just got out off the shower with his forehead being creased into a worried look as he tried to decipher what was going on.

This followed by him looking at the tv which caught your attention and immediately switching it off while you just plopped onto the sofa in disbelief.

" Hey, you there? " Hyunjin once again asked, the concern in his voice being evident.

" I am. But according to what they said it seems that the relationship we have, won't. "

The way you spoke wasn't right. You knew that way too well. But something the host said triggered you inside.

You indeed hesitated before getting into something serious with Hyunjin. A top star like him would have to be careful with his moves especially with all eyes on him. And you loved the privacy that you had which you weren't willing to sacrifice at the moment. And he understands that just like the way he understands how much you love him.

But that doesn't mean being in a relationship with him was in any way easy. His schedule decided when your relationships could be paused or played. Your schedule was never given that importance and your family was sick of hearing excuses for not meeting your boyfriend, so were you.

His job wasn't safe either. One mistake in the ever so gentle system the industry had constructed for them, and then they're out. You can say goodbye. Not to mention sasaengs, who exist to invade the pretty little privacy you had craved and adored.

" I know. I know how tough it is for you. For us, even. This relationship is hard to handle. But we've been strong for so long. " Hyunjin said taking your hands into his, breaking your chain of thoughts.

" But I don't think I can be this strong for a long time hyunjin. I know how much your career takes up your time and I have understood that sometimes I will be secondary. But I'm not sure our relationship is strong enough to withhold all the struggles that is to come. "

Your words took some time for him to process and you didn't realise how harsh you were being untill you heard what you were saying out loud. Before you could apologise hyunjin continued,

" Y/n. You were there for me for both of my darkest moments in my career. Both when I was falsely accused and my accuses were getting out of hand. So even if you say you aren't sure that our relationship can withhold whatever is to come, I have faith. I have faith that whatever happens that you will be by my side, and I will by yours. "

With this your eyes met, and just like always  you didn't have to hesitate to throw yourself into his arms. His safe arms, protecting you from his nasty world which seemed so sparkly from the outside. He was the portal, the portal to his world yet he chose to be with you.

You felt his warm breath tickling the nape of your neck as he sighed out a breath of relief. You knew he was as scared as you were. You both had the fear of losing each other. Yet here you were in each other's arms, almost like a match made in heaven.

" So can I get that towel I asked for? "

You giggled and secured a tighter grip around his waist.

" Hmmm no. You're not leaving my arms. "

He just chuckled and took the few strands of your hair blocking your forehead just to leave a peck that felt like it should last forever.

" I wouldn't dream of it."