Christmas with them

Christmas with them

Bang chan

• Although wants to spend the hold in a lavish way, he gets too busy to catch up.
• Feels bad, because you mention that it's bangchanmas all month.
• Still when he finds you in the hall with a mini tree and  Australian Carols blaring throught the speakers at midnight, he tears up.
• doesn't forget to buy you a Christmas gift, and spoiler alert it might be a song.
• You both end up sleeping beneath the tree, beside the fireplace snuggling into each other with empty mugs, which were once filled with his favourite hot chocolate, sitting on the tea table.

Lee know

• Although his parents had already decorated the tree, you guys were tired
• Tired by what you ask? By the amount of times you had to search for the cats who were climbing the tree every other second
• being very tsundere like, he doesn't admit that he ever bought you a gift, but ends up putting a necklace with a pae pendant on you at midnight.
• His poor parents have to deal with you both singing Carols off tune the whole night

Changbin

• It was almost as if you both were fighting on who was more festive.
• the room was filled with stockings, ornaments and what not. It was like Christmas threw up in there.
• the cherry on top was that changbin enters with an elf costume only to make you cry with laughter.
• you gift him a pair of earbuds, which suprisingly he hasn't lost the old ones yet, while he gives you a lil dance with his costume.
• you both miss the midnight hour, as you end up falling asleep on his bed only for you both to realise in the morning.

Hyunjin

• This boy is all pouty because he believes Christmas too early and there was no snow either.
• to cheer him up, Carols and cookies filled your living room
• With him now giving you an eye smile, you bring out the snow sprays and attack him with kkami barking in the background
• In defence he tickles you on the couch and attacks your face with kisses.
• ends up with both talking about how much you depended on each other throughout the year, and is grateful for it.

Han jisung

• It ain't Christmas if han jisung isn't flaunting his ugly Christmas sweater.
• manages to forget the whole concept of presents and drags you to last minute shopping.
• don't be surprised if his gift is a key chain, or worse, aegyo.
• Is touched when you buy bbama a sweater, and also secretly expects one from you next morning.
• spends the entire night watching cliche Christmas movies, and imitating the Grinch.

Felix

• Not too much a surprise when you both end up in the kitchen covered in dough and flour from all the cookies you've been making.
• This all started because lix wanted to send out Christmas cards not only with his decorated freckles and your red dress, but also a small dessert hamper.
• As you put the next batch of cookies in the oven, he glances at your side of the kitchen and hides his gift in the hall with his phone next to it.
• When it strikes twelve, his alarm rings and scares the shit out of you and that's when you realise your little helper is missing.
• Reaching the hall, you find yourself in tears as lix is holding a little box and a big sign, saying merry Christmas.
• You find the expensive boots that you specifically told him not to buy inside and you can't help but feel guilty.
• Before you could say anything he kissed you, and let's just say your cookies in the iven are now inedible.

Seungmin

• You finally got the house to yourselves and he wanted to make something special out of it.
• Ordering special dinner, you are way more than surprised when you see a candlelight dinner waiting in front of you with seungmin standing in front with an expensive wine bottle.
• enjoying the rare silence, you both giggle throughout the night reminiscing memories
• With the both of you half drunk and giggly, he takes our his karoke machine and starts singing to you.
• When it's your turn to Sing, you just play a waltz and sway your bodies together throughout the silent night.

Jeongin

• Even with his long and tiring schedules, he makes sure to never lose to you.
• You both had an ongoing bet on who would find their gifts first.
• Every day was a scavenger hunt. Even though you had the house to yourself every other day, you'd never seem to find his little gift although he found yours days ago.
• You gave up once it was Christmas Eve, and waited for him to come home.
• He smiles leaning on the door frame looking at your pouting face.
• Takes out his fone case to reveal a ring and slips it onto your finger.
• " I have a lot of rings from stay, but I want you to stay as well. "