When they blush - hyung line

When they blush

Chan
• Red ears alert.
• It's almost a daily event because of how soft and giggly he is.
• You know he's embarassed when he starts touching the edge of his ears and giggles.
• It would be so random, who knew he'd get shy after you said you liked his curly hair.
• Would wanna cover his whole face after seeing you notice his slight flush
• Loves head pats like a puppy and his smile completes his red face
• He is happy that you love him the way he is and is grateful for it.

Lee know
• Unlike chan, this is a once in a blue moon event.
• When it's cold outside you'd see a small patch if red placed right across his button nose but that's all you'd get.
• You've trued multiple times, even sometimes being a little direct with him yet the man stays unfazed, he likes to make you blush.
• But then namsan tower came, and boy was he scared for someone who decided on the place to meet.
• Snuggles into you and tries to be as far aways as possible from the railing while his whole face was red.
• Will not admit to being scared or blushing later.

Changbin
• We all know how dangerous this man can get, but the soft side would never go away.
• The way he sometimes takes his aegyo too far, makes him smush his face to whatever is nearby which is either your chest or a pillow.
• Small touches and giggles calm him down and bring a smile to his face.
• He turns extreme red  only when he's embarassed or when he's taken aback.
• Although his actions don't say so, he likes when you make him blush.

Hyunjin
• This drama llama is not hard to surprise so you're gonna see his eye smile and his flsuhed cheeks quite often.
• Normally you'd see it after a very long dance practice session as he'd plop down his head into your lap waiting for you to stroke his hair.
• Otherwise you'd see it when you say something out of the open and boy is it a side you enjoy looking at.
• Making him embarassed feels so good but you know how much he thinks about it later so you avoid it.