scent - lee know

Scent - Lee know.

" Yes we'd like to check out. " Bang Chan said and you smiled as you were cutting the scrambled eggs you ordered, the bedsheet the only thing covering your naked body.

You both were too lazy and tired to grab breakfast and thankfully the hotel you stayed at to attend a conference for, offered a hearty breakfast in bed. Although you couldn't wait to be back home into Minho's arms, your stomach was growling and you definitely don't regret having breakfast you just had with Chan.

" Chan, don't even try. " You said as he try to slip his credit card to pay for the room service down at the lobby to check out.

" Okay fine you win. Let's split as always. But mark my words , one day you'll definitely let me buy lunch." He said chuckling. And you smiled back at him.

You went back to your room and packed whatever was left outside. A last spritz of the Jo Malone couple perfume that your boyfriend bought you made you drown in guilt as you saw Chan carefully doing his collar button concealing the lovebites that you indeed had taken part in last night's adventure.

" Well then let's go. " You said grabbing your suitcase from your room but his hand stopped you.

" We should really stop. We aren't only ruining our lives but the lives of our best friends. "  He said looking into your eyes.

There was guilt clearly written on both of your faces. That guilt should have stopped you a long time ago, sadly it only led to a greater lust to form between the both of you. Sometimes it was fun, sneaking in the office cabinets you shared at night or fooling around during these business outings. But yes, everything had to stop.

Because not only was Lee Know your boyfriend and his bestfriend, but your bestfriend was Chan's girlfriend and you both were messing the lives of four people.

You nodded solemnly before giving him one last peck.

" Thank you. I know I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did, but thank you for sharing the guilt with me. "

" It's not like I didn't enjoy it either. " He said leading the way to the lobby.

The sight of Lee Know waiting for you at the lobby with a white rose in his hand brought out a sigh from you. You realised how much he loved you even though he doesn't show it and now it was your time to show how much you had loved him.

" Lee Know! " You said running into his arms while he ruffled your messy hair.

" My kitten couldn't stay one weekend without  me huh? " He said chuckling and you felt safe in his arms when you got a whiff of his scent. Of course, his efforts didn't go unnoticed because you recognised the other half of your Jo Malone couple perfume.

" I mean I'm loving the reunion and all but someone might steal your suitcase if you leave it in the middle of nowhere. " You bestfriend said interrupting the both of you. Your eyes went to her hands which were now linked with Chan's as she was rolling down your trolley.

" That's what best friends are for!! " You said emerging a fake smile almost immediately and grabbed your suitcase.

" You guys wanna grab some lunch? Maybe a double date in the diner on the way? "

" I mean duh. Isn't Lee Know driving us anyway? Also I could really use some fries. " You said as your stomach was grumbling already.

" Oooo the burgers there are to die for. Speaking of which, I call shotgun! " Chan said almost jogging towards the car.

" This guy has a child inside of him. " Your bestfriend said as she took a seat beside you in the backseat.

You wanted to agree with her but you reminded yourself to stop. You didn't want her to suspect anything. You knew how to change the topic,

" Oh my gosh, is that the new Cartier watch? " You said looking at your best friend's wrist, bringing it closer to you.

" Yeah, it was a gift from Chan. Of course. " She added hurriedly which made you raise your eyebrow, because you suddenly had Deja Vu.

From the way Lee Know looked at your bestfriend through the mirror, and Chan looking at you in a similar way, to you recognising the scent of her wrist. A particular Jo Malone which you could never forget. You couldn't help but say,

" Now isn't this beautiful."