we're a team -seo changbin

"we're a team " a seo changbin imagine.

You couldn't stop calling him even though the other line was silent. Your fingers shaking over your phone every single time you dial his number. The boys huddled around you, your sobs never leaving their ears as they were worried as well.

" I told you so, I told you! We shouldn't have told him. " You screamed and shouted at hyunjin.

" And make matters worse? How long will you be threatend and blackmailed, y/n.?! " Jisung screamed right back at you.

It was all your fault. You should have kept your mouth shut. You should have handled all the pain, you should have concealed the scars.

You knew your actions brought yourself here. The last year was too much of a fairytale for you. But the year before that was not the same.

Toxic, would be the definition of your relationship with Bryan. He liked you and you went on casual dates and the feelings were reciprocated. But soon he became very possessive. At first it felt like he was just marking his territory but later it was too controlling.

You were struggling to get out of the grasp he had on you, and when you did he abused you, threatened you to send your pathetic pictures of the both of you to all of the people he knew. Your scars from his nails and sometimes even knives still give you chills. You felt suffocated and left the town cutting all ties with him.

That's where you met changbin. He started by being very shy and never spoke a word until he was asked to. Everyone thought he would be a violent person but you knew his soft side. You were hesitant to like someone again yet the way changbin cared about you spoke for itself. You didn't want the past to keep trolling you and happily fell for him.You told him about the way Bryan treated you and he always promised to protect you.

Everything was fine until last week. The messages of your pictures starting rolling in again, from his phone number. Bryan was back in town,and so were his threats. You needed this to stop and you agreed to meet him today morning.

" A slut as always huh? " Bryan said as he checked you out , giving you goosebumps as past memories flashed by as you flinched because of his sharp words. You took a minute to calm down before speaking.

" Bryan this needs to stop. I won't be afraid to report you anymore. I've changed and I hope you could change for the better as well. " You said your voice trying not to shake and stood up from your chair.

" Well well, you've got some nerve  trying to resist me, you little bitch. " He grabbed your wrist from leaving,his grip hurting you. 

" Bryan, let me go. " You screamed and caught the attention of a few people passing by. Bryan noticed this and left your hand, but the bruise on your wrist was still evident.

" I'll see you later, baby. " He whispered and left you hanging.

You immediately went home, the tears blurring your vision all the way. You expected an empty house but you were met with changbin sitting on your couch. He immediately rushed to your aid and once he understood what happened he called the boys to take care of you, and that was when you last saw him.

When the boys arrived you begged chan and lee know to go check on him and they obliged leaving you with the others as a mess.

" It isn't your fault y/n, you are doing what is right by telling people. By telling people who care about you. " Felix said putting a protective shoulder around you.

" Don't worry, hyung will be okay." I.N said comforting you as well.

You sobbed harder into hyunjin's shirt as you were constantly dialing changbin's phone while seungmin was trying to call chan and lee know.

You suddenly heard a car pull up in your driveway and rushed out of your house to find lee know driving your car and chan trying to calm changbin down.

You ran into your driveway and into changbin' arms not caring about pushing chan out of the way. Your sob's were now muffled into his shoulders as you finally breathed a sigh of relief. 

You checked his face you saw his lip was bleeding and cheeks were painted black and blue. He brought his fingers to your face , examining you as well and you noticed his knuckles were scraped and bruised as well. He placed a kiss on your forehead slowly calming the both of you down.

But then you realised,
" ARE YOU STUPID? I told you not to go after him and yet you did! " 

" THAT BASTARD TOUCHED YOU. YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE??" He screamed right back.

" What if you had been hurt? I would've never forgiven myself." You said looking down as the tears kept streaming.He said bringing your face to his,
" Hey, look at me. We're a team. We fight our battles together. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you okay? I love you. "

" Don't ever do that again. " You tried to say sternly but it only came out as a whisper as you fell into his embrace once again.

" Yah you dimwits. Why do you even have phones?! Throw them away. " Seungmin yelled from behind as the boys had gathered once again and you realised.

" Yah seo changbin, why the fuck didn't you answer my phone? " 

He gulped before answering, 
" I might or might not have left it at home."

You punched him hard.
" Ouch." He winced in pain.

" That's right, don't mess with me. I have a strong and handsome boyfriend. " You said and he smiled but the moment was ruined by jisung.

" I thought changbin was your boyfriend, who is the strong and handsome guy? " He joked but that didn't take changing long to run after him and causing chaos while you and chan looked at the scene unfolding from afar.

" I don't know how you do it. " You said chan as you thanked him for earlier.
" Do what? " He asked confused.
"Take care of seven children. " You said 
" Honestly, I don't know either. " He said smiling as we giggled at the sight of jisung being trapped in changbin's hold.