when he comes home - felix

You watched as your parents took off from your driveway and once they were out of sight you rushed to your phone.

" Hey peaches! how's home? " The excited boy in the other side answered.

" I'm lonely. I need my freckled boyfriend so that I can get those cuddles he promised me. "

" Hmmm I dont like him. He didn't give you your cuddles. Couldn't you just break up with him and be mine? " He said his smirk almost evident in his voice.

" I don't know, why don't you come home and I'll think about it? " You said twirling the landline chord as you were giggling for a response.

" Really? What about your parents? "

" I told them you might come over but they've gone out for a bit. You could just pop in and out and no one would know."

" No one? " Now his voice was filled with anticipation.

" Well no one except my sister that is. I hope she wont mind. "

" Dont worry I'll bribe her with my brownies. So I'll see you in a bit? "

" Awww you wanna see me that bad? "

"..."

" Hello? " But then you realised he had already ended the call causing you to blush in embarassment.

You immediately went over to your room to tidy it up a bit. It hadn't been more than two weeks since you'd come home for the summer. Your home was on the outskirts of the city, making it easy for you to travel back and forth but hard for your relationship with felix.

But nothing seemed hard for him. He doesn't mind driving back and forth from the dorm till your home and that made you feel special. You loved the way he clearly showed you how much he loves spending time with you and makes you feel butterflies all over when he treats you like you're precious.

Adding a little Lilac perfume all over your room you just had to fix the photo frames on your windowsill. You stayed at college most of the time and your parents seemed to miss your presence so they filled your room with your old pictures.

Slowly you tried to brush off the dust but it only ended up into your nose making you sctunch your nose every five seconds.

" Princess, if you keep scrunching your nose like that you might get freckles like mine. " Felix said leaning over your carefully laid wooden door frame.

" Felix!" You didn't think twice before running into his arms as his arms perfectly fit around your waist. Although he didn't tower over you, his chin was on your head softly caressing your crown and you both couldn't conceal your smiles.

" I didn't know my girlfriend was this adorable. " He said ruffling your braided hair as you huffed in annoyance. At first you thought he was teasing you, untill he moved towards your windowsill filled with photographs.

" Hey! I'm adorable right now as well! " You argued although you had to admit you were cuter when you were younger. You tried to talk more but his attention was diverted to a particular Polaroid.

You were sitting on a mall Santa's lap, you on the left and your sister on the right.

" You know that's the first ever Polaroid I've ever taken in my life? "

" Really? " He said, finally giving you attention.

" Mmhmm. " You said, a small smile appeared in your face as he carefully brought that particular frame and plopped down onto your bed not forgetting to make room for you as well.

" Why do I feel like there is a story to this? " He said now brushing the baby hair off your face as you lie down next to him.

" It's because there is. You see I was really excited about the thought of meeting Santa but when I actually did meet him he kinda scared me. So I refused to take a picture with him without my mother. But my mother wasn't allowed into the kids area and so my sister was forced to- Yah! Are you even listening? " You frowned in annoyance when you met his dazed eyes.

" I am. But do you know how cute you are when you speak to me like this? " He said melting your heart and bringing those butterflies he always seemed to bring. You nuzzled your head into his chest only to hear his heart beating like crazy.

" Woah. Slow down sunshine boy. Your heart is going crazy. "

" Guess whose fault that is. " He said giggling in a high pitch making you laugh at him which turned into a mini pillow fight.

...

" You sure you have to leave? " You said sadly pouting while leaning into his car as if that would stop him.

" Curfew baby. You'll be back next month. And we call each other every other day. We'll be fine." He assured you and sealed his assurance with a kiss on your forehead.

" I feel like I'll go crazy without you. " You said pouting once again, tugging his t-shirt as he was getting his keys.

" I feel like I might drive you to the altar this moment if you keep pouting like that. "

" I feel like I might throw up. " Your sister said in the background witnessing your little moment making your faces go red.

" Shit I forgot she existed for a moment over there. " You said making you both giggle for the last time that week as he took off from your driveway and slowly out of your sight.