speed - lee know

Speed lee know

Something about the way he carefully handled the busy road behind the wheel made you look at him in wonder. The horns bellowing, the bright lights blinding, the people frowning in annoyance yet you felt like they all blended into the background of the play that you and Lee Know were starring in.

It was as if you were begging him to peel his eyes off of the road and notice you for a second but he was a faithful citizen. You wished he would just change his gears and go crazy for you, instead of just being in the front seat and you being in your designated back seat.

" Lee know. "

" Yes ma'am? "

" Just y/n. I insist. "

He took a look in his front mirror as if to learn the expression you were having. He's seen everything, your breakdowns and meltdowns even you screaming in agony because of all the pressure you had on your shoulders.

The CEO of a company, that your now long gone parents had graciously left you with, came with a lot of pressure. That pressure could be bought away with money but your stupid stubbornness to be fair and just, sometimes got to your head.

Once he realised you weren't actually going to go crazy, as you were on the way to a very important meeting to almost sell the company, he gave you a little smirk.

" Where to y/n? "

" Anywhere. "

It was as if he was waiting for this moment the whole time he worked as your driver. He gripped the steering as if it was his last drive in life, and now the traffic you were once stuck in was now lost into the white lines that past your vision.

The speed was now running through your veins giving you a valley of goosebumps all over the lines of your frail arms and yet you felt a smile creep in.

The acceleration was now going crazy, it was as if he couldn't see where he was going. His chains of being diligent were now broken or even non existent.

Your knuckles were now white, as you were grabbing the front seat in fear of what was to come. Maybe even death could stand in front of you, but the adrenaline you felt was like never before.

The car suddenly stopped with a screech, leaving your thoughts in a daze. You felt people around you in the roads looking down at you, scolding you to see how rash your driver had drove you.

Yet the same driver stopped the car and immediately opened his door just to open yours as well.

He bent down to meet your eye level only to realise he stopped because he thought you were scared because of how you were gripping the seat.

" Are you okay ma'am? I'm sorry. I don't know what-

But you couldn't or even wouldn't let him continue. Because if he was being reckless a few minutes ago you needed to be reckless right now by sealing your lips onto his.

It was an impossibly close chance that he wouldn't kiss you back, but once you felt his hands pull your waist and the way his fingers tips were trying so hard not to be messy you realised he felt the adrenaline you did as well.

From the way his pulse felt on the edge of his neck, till the way your gut feeling told you this was right, you knew one thing.

Neither could he control his speed on the road, nor could you control the speed of your heartbeat at this moment and that was all you needed.