what they call you - maknae line

Han jisung
• Don't blame this man when he forgets your name, because he'd do it way too often.
• Calls Minho jagi more than he calls you jagi.
• Babe is the first word out of his mouth when he snuggles upto you in the morning.
• Get's embarassed to call you his usual pumpkin or cutiepie in front of the others.
• Loves to pronounce your name in his infamous french accent just to see you laugh.

Lee felix
• Somehow buttercup would be his first choice of names.
• Loves to see your eyes sparkles every time he calls you, ' love '.
• He always wants you to call him lix, or else expect a pout on his face.
• That pout disappears when you refer to yourself as lix's baby.
• In his deep voice tho? Princess or babe just brings out the goosebumps in you.
• Avoids your name like the plague, because he likes to show you love that way.

Kim seungmin
• Since you call him Mong Mong, he likes to call you stupid. ( No surprise there )
• Is actually nervous to call you anything non funny, because he's scared you wouldn't like it.
• But when babe slips put of his mouth, he never calls you anything else once he see's how flustered you are.
• Teases you everyday of course, but in the end he loves calling by your name because your name is beautiful in his eyes.

Yang jeongin

• He is kind of possesive so expect him to go jagiya out of nowhere.
• But he's the one who goes red in front of the members.
• The one thing both of you hate is cheesy nicknames.
• So you end up cringing together when either of you call each other anything but babe or jagi.
• His secret favourite? Probably calling you his because he loves your reaction.
• Wouldn't be afraid to call you by 'other names' just to see you go red.