Disrespect - Hwang Hyunjin

Disrespect- Hwang hyunjin

" Minho, I know I was the one who asked for dinner, bit you could've given me a heads-up. "

" Heads up for what? "

" Heads up that you were taking me to a fancy restaurant like this. I look so out of place in this dress. " You said smoothening out the faint creases of your cream coloured dress finished off with an asymmetrical hem carefully fitted around to top of your knees. The dress was too short for your liking, and the way the receptionist looked at you didn't sit well either.

" Well then, I'm glad your just my sister, and not my date. " Minho said only to get a sharp nudge onto his shoulder, from you of course.

" Shut up before I make you buy the whole dessert menu. "

You just wanted a nice dinner with your brother. Nothing more nothing less. He was in town for a few weeks, and you being a broke college student wanted some well cooked food for a change. So why not take advantage of your brother that actually earns money through his idol ways.

Catching up on each other's lives, you realised how exhausted you were as you were ranting to Minho. The workload, the traveling,the pressure, everything. Only your boyfriend didn't seem complicated whole everything else in life didn't go as planned.

" Speaking of your boyfriend, isn't that him? " Minho said as you were picking up the fork he dropped.

" Huh? Where? "

Your eyes followed your brother's gaze amd indeed the silhouette of your tall boyfriend came into your sight. Dressed appropriately, unlike you, he was following a young lady dressed in navy blue to a seat across you.

" Why is he with that girl? " The male sitting across you asked, his eyes now conveying how ticked off he was showing his protective side.

" Relax, he did say he was going to meet one of his seniors at the place he interns at. That must be her. Let's enjoy our time while they enjoy theirs. I don't want him to feel pressurised to introduce me to his workplace. " You said grabbing your brother's tight grip in order to coax him.

Yet the one who was most unsteady was you. Hyunjin never mentioned anything about a female senior, in fact he never talked about him going with only one senior. He said that he was grabbing dinner with his colleagues.

Your drifted mind was interrupted by the waiter who brought you your desert menu, yet how much ever appetizing the menu looked, the uneasiness in your stomach never wearer off.

Minho sensed that something was wrong. Especially in the way you were acting, and glancing at the other table. He knew how much you loved hyunjin. Especially after you trusted him enough to move in with you.

He knew after how you put loyalty first in everything. It takes time for you to establish trust in someone, because that investment in them is so important to you. But when he found your boyfriend in the kitchen apartment you lived in once he came to visit, he realised how juch you would've trusted hyunjin to let him into your life.

Yet here he was looking at you biting your lip in nervousness while the impatient waiter standing next to you started clearing his throat.

" We'll have the assorted platter. " Minho said grabbing your menu as well before you could interrupt.

" Hey! Why'd you do that. I was contemplating. "

" Contemplating about dessert, or who that senior hyunjin is smiling and laughing at is." Minho said immediately bringing your gaze to the mentioned table.

But you regretted doing that because not only was hyunjin smiling and laughing at her anymore, he was now cupping her face and kissing her.

Hearing you gasp and tear up, Minho immediately looked behind him. He didn't hesitate to go over, grab his collar and scream.

" SO MY SISTER ISNT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SCREW WITH?!"

You almost tripped running over to stop your brother. Your hear was breaking. Breaking at the fact that your brother was shouting and losing his reputation for you. Breaking at the thiught that the person you love doesn't do the same anymore.

" Minho please. Don't create a scene. Please Minho I'm telling this for your own good. Please. " You begged hugging the arm of your brother.

" No wait, I-I can explain. "  Hyunjin said only making things worse.

" Okay then. Tell me. Are you cheating on my sister. " Minho said trying to calm himself down.

" I- "

" Minho let's leave okay. Its better for all of us. " You said ignoring the tears falling down your cheeks.

" GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T PUNCH HIM. " Now, if not before, everyone's eyes were laid on the three of you. People had started murmuring, especially about Minho and him being recognised made it worse.

" Because he isn't worth it. He isn't worth ruining your reputation. Especially him. "

By this time the girl in the Navy dress stood up and raised her arm, almost giving him a slap but you grabbed her wrist.

" What the hell woman? He cheated on you. " The girl said clearly annoyed.

Hearing those words out loud stung like a bitch. Yet you had to be calm because it didn't look like anyone around you was in their right mind.

" I know. Yet I love-, " your breath was shaky before you continued, " I loved him. And no one gets to treat him like that. "

The woman just mumbled a few swear words under her breath before leaving the place. That's what you were about to do u till Minho grabbed your arm.

" Minho. Let's leave. I'm saying this for you. " You said grabbing your purse.

" I don't care about my reputation.He fucking cheated on you, y/n. And yet you still want to protect him? "

By now you were tired. Tired of what fate you had to accept. You looked into hyunjin's eyes and said,

" I know he cheated on me. I loved him but he cheated on me. But I will never show him the same amount of disrespect and disregard he has shown me. So please let's leave. "

" ....Y/N? " Hyunjin, who was trying to make the sense out of what was happening around him asked.

You stopped him from trying to even go further by shoving your palm in his face.

" You had the audacity, to live with me, to say that you love me, to make me trust you while you were busy screwing other people. And now you want to talk. Just go, or I won't stop Minho anymore. " You said grabbing your brother's arms once again out of the restaurant.

A/N: Don't mind me I'm randomly posting on a Thursday because I feel like this imagine isn't my best. If you find anything you like or any flaws please comment because I love interacting here .