When they blush - maknae line

Jisung

• This guy is just straight up cute when he's embarassed and his face burns up instantly.
• He also keeps pushing his long bangs out of his face to check your reaction but ends up getting more flustered.
• He finds a place to hide first and it's almost always you or Chan.
• With Chan he'd get up after a few minutes, but with you he'd rub his head on your stomach for a little longer.
• His little giggles show a drastic difference from what he's known for showing on stage.
• He'll be embarassed every time you bring it up, even when you're alone and you love the fact that he's able to show you this side of him.

Felix

• This guy straight up don't cares, he almost flaunts his rosy cheeks.
• I mean could you blame him? The flush compliments his freckles too well.
• He goes tomato red only when he's super excited or shocked.
• Like the time when both of your prepared cakes for each other for your anniversary.
• You love the smiles that travel until his eyes and the way he immediately chuckles when your eyes meet.

Seungmin

• Good luck on making this guy blush, because he's not a fan of it.
• But everyone has their trigger moments, and Seungmin's was just different.
• It was when you'd show him his pre debut pictures and say how cute he was.
• Who knew calling his older self cute would bring a cute puppy in front of you?
• You don't let him escape your sight as you tease him for once.
• But in the end when you finally catch him red-handed, or should I say red-faced?, he gives you a peck on the lips leaving you in a flustered mess.

Jeongin

• This agi ppang is used to all the adoration his hyungs give him, so a flash of his dimples would be seen every other minute.
• The one way to see him go silent and make his cheeks do all the talking is when you give him real heartfelt compliments.
• Like the day you told him how much you loved the way he made sure to talk to you every night until you sleep.
• He's touched by the fact you are touched by his actions.
• The way his face warms up tell you how much he cares about you and your opinions.