when they cry - hyung line

Bang Chan

* He doesn't like showing his vulnerable side to anyone and puts a fake smile
* Only you and Felix could differentiate his smiles.
* Once everyone leaves you make sure to stay up late with him and help him open up.
* He sometimes doesn't say much and just lets out his anger and pain with his words.
* Other times he ends up crying into your shoulders trying to stifle his sobs because he hates sobbing out loud.
* Feels good after a crying session and is always grateful for your existence.

Lee know

* You never know what he's thinking when he's sad or disappointed because he is a master at concealing his feelings.
* He turns away all the help you try to offer untill he realises he needs someone.
* He hugs his knees trying to cover his tears from you but when you find him in that state and immediately take him in your arms.
* You've never seen him sob, he's more a silent crier.
* Just likes his cats he calms down once you stroke his back gently.

Changbin
* Acts all tough in front of his members , but if it were you or his family he wouldn't be afraid to break down.
* Doesn't let you speak, he vents out all his pain and sorrow.
* He only cries when he is emotionally affected.
* Hates when anyone says it's okay because he wants them to understand why it's not.
* Your heart almost breaks at how his neverending tears stream down his face.
* He snuggles up to you after he calms down hoping for a better tomorrow.

Hwang Hyunjin
* Will always be in denial of his sadness.
* You will have to crack open his shell to let him open up to you about what was bothering him.
* Once he vents it out he does feel relieved but that doesn't stop his tears at all.
* He doesn't care about the place or the people or the situation once he breaks down.
* Appreciates calming words and kdramas to cheer him up.