When they miss you

When they miss you

Chan
• Will be too guilty that he can't show that he misses you directly.
• Has too many schedules and responsibilities to fullfill yet the thought of your warm embraces never leaves your mind.
• In fact that exact thought motivates him to do better.
• After he's done he calls you, and once he hears your giggles he feels complete.

Lee know
• This isn't the part where his tsundere behaviour shows up
• He's itching to text you second yet he knows how busy you must be as well.
• But when you video call him in the kitchen he sighs in relief.
• Here's where his sassy side comes out asking, " did you miss me that much?" ( The irony istg )
• Doesn't forget to update his favourite person with a filter selfie because he wants you to smile because of him everyday.

Seo changbin
• Hates the way he misses you like this but isn't able to concentrate so he puts his phone on silent.
• You're probably the reason he has that r&b track recording that smoothly, because somehow the lyrics just flow out.
• Yet at the end he feels empty, unsatisfied and incomplete and he knows the reason why.
• Calls you immediately and tells you how much he loves you.
• Might even throw in some aegyo so you better watch out.

Hwang hyunjin
• He would be the most affected by it because you're his happy place.
• Hates the way his career puts you second and that you have to sacrifice a big part of your relationship because of it.
• When it gets too overwhelming, some tears might be shed.
• Thanks to Chan, who tips you off about your boyfriend you call him and he immediately feels better.
• Knowing that a video call might make him miss you more, you settle with softly telling him sweet nothing's as he laughs along.

Han jisung
• Goes into writing mode.
• Anything and everything that reminds him of you would be put into the lyrics.
• Tries to distract himself by watching movies or reading but we all know how short his attention span is.
• When he finally gets a message with you and bbama in one frame he calls you.
• " BABE HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE WITH BBAMA THAT EASILY??? "

Lee Felix
• It's like the sun sets and the whole world goes dark.
• He tries to put a fake smile in front of his members but everyone can see through it.
• He wants to call you but he knows the time difference would wake you up
• Before he hits the bed he will spam you with a bunch of voice messages telling you how grateful he is for you and how much he loves you.
• Imagine waking up to his deep bed voice messages. 

Kim Seungmin
• This guy doesn't realises how much he misses you.
• He texts you often and you both call each now and then so he doesn't feel that big of a difference.
• Untill he sits down for a video call with you.
• He notices your weary smile, your neatly combed hair which he used to ruffle and your eyes showing how much you loved him, he realised how much he missed all those tiny moments with you.
• Makes a mental note to be more expressive but doesn't forget to remind you how much he loves you

Yang jeongin
• This guy acts all tough outside but is soft inside.
• Wants to speak to you everyday but that makes it difficult for the both of you.
• Instead he spams you with texts for thirty minutes straight and keeps an eye on his phone untill he finally sees your reaction.
• He loves the way your words bring a smile on his face and tells you that he'll always be there for you.