caught in 4k - jisung

Caught in 4k - Han jisung

You tried not to make it obvious, it was so tempting, thinking about how you needed it after such a long time. And finally when it passed you, your hands were almost on the edge but then someone interrupted you two,

" No drinks here, thanks. "

The waiter just nodded taking away the tray of champagne flutes you craved all night. It was almost the perfect timing. A Saturday night at a conference hall for a product launch and no one would really notice your absence because you weren't even expected to come. You also had a full next day to get over your hangover, but only amateurs get hangovers from champagne. Yet you were really bad at withstanding alcohol and hated the fact that he knew that as well.

" Han fucking jisung. Always ruining my dreams aren't you? "

" Well I'll be doing that tonight as well, seeing your beautiful legs, sweetheart. " He said his smirk almost audible from the back of your shoulder.

When he finally stood across you, you saw him take a quick glance at you. A sleeveless dress showing off your toned arms and collarbones with a velvet red fabric carefully crafted to corset your waist flowing down into ankle length but of course his eyes did not fail to notice even from behind, the slit that gave the vision that it started from your hip but actually was from your upper thigh.

He was born to be in a lavish place like this. Although, being the son of the son of one of the wealthiest businessmen in Malaysia, he did not look like he wanted to be here. He didn't actually look bad himself, handsome was an understatement when it came to Han. His hair now slicked back to show his forehead with a navy blue suit and silver cuffs to match the bold jewellery he was wearing. But the problem was you could see clearly on his face underneath that business smile he had, you knew how much he hated interacting with new people.

" Now now, wouldn't people gossip about Mr. Han talking to a mere artist. " You said expecting him to leave because the place was packed with paparazzi.

" I'm talking to a brand ambassador whom I didn't expect to actually be here because her contract ends next week and I'm curious of why she is here. And besides, how could I not talk to my one and only girlfriend? Or should I say future Mrs Han? " He said teasingly.

" Shhh. Your father might hear, and trust me he wouldn't be happy. Let's go the slideshow is going to start. "

He only smiled and bowed down as if he was giving respect just like the first time he met you but not leaving out the mischevious glint in his eyes. It was at your exhibition a year ago where he just sat down at the bench scribbling into a notebook of his. Curious enough you went and asked him what he was doing , instead of explaining what he had written he started explaining your own painting from his own perspective, but little did he know that you were the artist. When you finally revealed who you were after he finished rambling he bowed respectfully yet the smirk on his face just like earlier was evident when he asked you out on a date.

His father wasn't happy with him hanging out with someone who earned such a megre living and neither was your family. Your family wasn't very well off. They were happy that way and didn't want to get involved with the rich. Although your paintings aren't well known in the city, they are well known globally so you also sometimes do paintings for advertising for the extra cash. Hence you get to experience the luxury of the rich during these special times.

From the other end of the room with the lights now dimmed, you could see Han ,with the corner of your eye, tracing the outline of his lip with his painted fingertips.Damn he knows how much you love when he does that.

You try to concentrate on whatever slideshow was going on but you couldn't help but look at your boyfriend at the corner of your eye. His blazer now on his arm showing off his toned arms and the vest that just fit him right. As if he knew you were looking from the start he slowly slicked his hair back with his fingers and finally looked back, only to give you a wink.

After seeing how flustered you look he signals you to follow him.You didn't even think twice, and walked over his way making sure your heels you wore weren't that loud clacking over the expensive tiles underneath.

You felt someone yanking your wrist once you reached the corner of the hallway and before you even had a chance to squeal, a hand was placed over your mouth. The soft hands belonging to Han Jisung, not a shocker.

The man who was now pushing you slowly against the wall had now lost his business smile and was biting his lips. His eyes now checking for anyone else, you could feel the tension you both were radiating off each other and you felt suffocated but it could also be be because of his hands over your mouth.

Once he ran out of places to check, his patience with you ran out as well. Now fully against the wall you could only pant in anticipation as he brushed his nose against yours. His eyes directly looking at your lips, teasing you in ways no one could, yet instead of kissing you he said,

" Your place or mine? "

...

Almost springing up from bed because of the bright sunlight, you lazily grabbed your phone from his bedside, the sheets being the only thing covering you besides jisung's arms around your waist of course.

You squinted at your phone making sure it wasn't lying to you because you had way too many notifications.You clicked on one of them only to realise that you had indeed fucked up.

" WHAT?!?! "

" Y/n, I already heard you scream last night. I don't need to hear it in the morning. " Jisung mumbled in his sleep.

" Dumbass get up look at the mess we are in. " You exclaimed showing your phone to bedhead Han.

' HAN JISUNG AND LEE Y/N SPOTTED LEAVING THE BUILDING TOGETHER. The couple looked very comfortable with each other. Hearty congratulations! Scroll down for more HD photos. '

Han just squinted back at you while you were out of bed, with a bedsheet wrapped around you rambling about how his father was going to kill you. He just chuckled and lifted you and put you back into bed again.

" Baby chill, we just got caught in 4k. " He said in his raspy morning voice wrapping your arms even tighter than before and dozed off once again.