when he cheats on you - seo changbin

When he cheats on you- seo changbin

You knew it. You felt it in your bones and you didn't like the feeling that you had to doubt your boyfriend. Yet he was the one who put you in this uncomfortable situation.

The sudden workouts, the hurried practice sessions and those unnecessary song composing marathons he had for the past couple weeks had a strong scent of suspicion yet you didn't want to assume anything.

The images which were sent to you screamed lies and you couldn't handle it. You lived a no filter life and demanded honesty. So it didn't take you less than five minutes to grab your coat and tie your hair up ready for confrontation or even a battle.

You huffed and puffed as you applied some lip tint for good luck because the girl he was with looked pretty and you couldn't beat beauty with chapped lips.

Finally getting the location from the friend that passed on the information to you, you hailed a taxi and got in before the hot summer could trap you in. But you spoke too soon, as the clouds huddled up together to bring a light drizzle which could turn into a summer shower.

The people around you were filled with joy, sighing in relief from the hot weather they had been experiencing all week. Yet as the tiny raindrops made their way to the edge of the window to become a watery blob, you couldn't help but be disappointed by how even the weather turned it's back on you.

The brunch cafe now stood right in front of you, only one step away and you felt the air around you becoming heavy. Were you ready to create a scene? Well you had to, because your hands now pushed the door handle and your eyes were now scanning the people around you untill you found the familiar pair of arms you were looking for.

" I can't believe you are doing this to me, changbin. In broad daylight. "

His neck immediately turned around, eyes bloodshot and mouth wide open. It was as if he thought you would never find him, and that just brought in more rage.

" Y/n!? "

" Suprised aren't we? "

" Wait, babe I can explain? "

" Explain what? Like how you are a cheater?! "

By now you had caught the whole cafe's attention and you could hear the hustle and bustle of the staff around you settle down amd listen to your conversation. You didn't let it bother you.

" Listen, it's not what you think. I've just been hanging out- "

" So now hanging out and eating pizza without me is okay?!?! I thought we were both in this diet together. I can't believe you babe. I'm leaving. "

" No wait. I didn't cheat on you baby, see? I even left two slices for the both of us so that we could go home and cheat on this stupid diet together."

You now looked at the packed parcel next to him. Shit, you didn't expect this. You felt bad, you had just ruined Changbin and his sister's date over nothing.

" I'm sorry babe. " You said sliding into the booth right next to him, to try and console him but he just pouted and looked away.

" You didn't believe dwaekki. You thought dwaekki was cheating on y/n. Now dwaekki is sad. :( "

" Mmmm what if y/n says she will buy dwaekki midnight snacks for the whole week? Will dwaekki still be mad at y/n? " You asked hoping it would change his mind.

You knew him and his love for his midnight snacks were unlimited so he immediately made his pout jnro a smile and pecked you on the cheek.

" Dwaekki isn't mad anymore. "

" Well guess who is? " His sister said interrupting your very important conversation.

" Don't get mad, noona. Shall I do some aegyo to help you smile? " Changbin said with a teasing smile.

" As if. Ugh. Only y/n can stand your aegyo. " She scoffed as you just smiled and snuggled into your boyfriend's thicck arms.