How they wake you up - maknae line

Han jisung
• Is dumbfounded when he finds you asleep in the tiny chair of his, while he was recording.
• Hates that he has to wake you up because you seem so peaceful.
• Doesn't want to move, just stares at your emotionless face.
• But that changes when he leans on the worng side of his table making his earphones come out and his rap blaring into the whole room.
• " HOLY JESUS,Jisung! "

Felix
• You just gave this guy an excuse to cuddle with you as he waiting for you to get up and eat the breakfast he made.
• Your sleepy self unknowingly snuggles into his warmth making him swoon all over.
• Kisses you all over bringing a sleepy smile onto your face.
• When you slowly start stirring he wakes you up by whispering ( in his deep ass voice ) what he had planned for the day.
• DON'T WE ALL WANNA LISTEN TO THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?!?

Seungmin
• Always playful, but knows how he hates being annoyed the first thing in the morning so doesn't disturb you.
• So he doesn't try to wake you up even if you are late.
• He sits right beside your bed waiting for you to get up even though your alarm has been ringing for the past fifteen minutes.
• When you finally gain consciousness you can't help but scream " OMG I'M LATE. "
• Chuckles at the way you hurry to drag yourself out of the bed and into your shower, but doesn't forget to help pack your lunch.

Jeongin
• This guy now realises how tiny you were.
• Crumpled into a ball on the infamous couch in the practice room, he could even hear tiny snores because of how exhausted you were.
• He hates the way your boss overworks you to death, and 15 minute naps were such a luxury for you.
• Is tempted to call in sick for you, but knows how hard you are working for the end of the month promotion.
• Slowly approaches you to wake you up, not before complimenting your hard working ass.
• Promises to make dinner for you so you don't need to worry about it tonight.