dates with them - maknae line

Dates with them. Maknae line

Jisung

• Never plans because both you and him know that if you plan for a date, either one of you forget.
• Nothing too extravagant, loves the simple café dates and strolling down the sidewalks in the night.
• Anime dates are a must. He gets really mad if you give in to the temptation of spoilers.
• " Yah! I told you not to watch the next episode no!!! "
• neither of you would get up from bed after cuddles unless you are literally dragged out of bed.

Felix

• Yes, the baking sesh he asked for is a must.
• Loves kissing the tip of your nose in the kitchen cuz your hands and mind are busy whisking,baking and calculating ratios.
• Cycling dates in the sun brings a smile on his face, making his freckles shine brightly.
• Surprises you with a picnic in the park.
• Tries convincing you to make a couple tiktok, ends up crying and laughing at you both because of your failed attempts.

Seungmin

• He doesn't need a designated place or time. He just loves spending time with you.
• Although you try to be secretive, he likes when you stare at him in admiration when he plays the guitar.
• Loves to share airpods while traveling, making you listen to his playlists that soothe you
• Never forgets his camera to take pictures. Sometimes you forget whether he is the idol or if you are.
• Feels guilty when he has schedules and can't make time for you. But never forgets to text or call everyday.

Jeongin
• Somehow, more than felix, this guy will expect you to be his gaming buddy.
•  Loves the competition, and loves boasting about his wins when you lose.
•  Is very conscious about your OOTD's.
•  " Y/nnnnn we're not matching " followed by his famous pouts.
•  Mirror selfies everywhere and anywhere.
•  Doesn't mind showing pda in public, but this excludes the presence of his members.
•  Cannot complete his day without a peck from you