fear of the unknown - lee felix

Fear- Lee Felix.

" The fear of the unknown is generally what everyone fears. " My psychology teacher said trying to start a discussion.

" Into the unknowwwwwnnnn. " Jisung screamed making the class laugh and a freckled boy next to him giggle as well. That freckled boy, Lee Felix, is my fear of the unknown.

Maybe being best friends with Jisung actually had some perks. The perks here refer to him being friends with Felix.

The way he smiles when things interest him with his eyes smiling along with him, and the way he can light up any dark classroom with his positivity used to confuse me. How could a person be that optimistic especially on this planet?

And yet I can't help to think how this ball of sunshine is single.Girls he liked left him because he was too nice. How do you move on from Lee Felix? God knows.

Once when I was going through a rough patch he stayed with me and we had ice cream and numerous dance breaks with tears of hysterical laughter streaming down my face. Little did I know that he himself was going through a break up at the same time. And he was too nice, because he still kept in touch with his ex making sure she was alright. No one does that.

From that day onwards I tried to stick with him. Probably ended up leaving Han to third wheel yet I couldn't take my eyes of Felix. His deep dark voice could make the best Villain but here he was being the hero.

And there I was in class, not listening of course because my focus was on the freckled boy , who has become too close to me and my heart.

The sounds of the now noisy classroom faded as my mind's were filled with questions till the brim.Would I tell him and risk breaking my heart? What if he doesn't like me? What if he sees me only as a friend? What if? That's the fear of unknown.