57 Boy Problem.

I set my glass and bottle of wine on the white coffee table as mom sets her glass next to mine. The night jasmine has bloomed well as the fragrance of it is filling the entire garden. Mom looks around with that smile still plastered on her face and sighs before sitting on a chair.

"I love how nostalgic I am feeling right now." She wonders loudly looking around herself. I am not so sure about our parent's love story, I just know from what I've heard. She's a doctor and once dad was badly injured and was taken to the hospital she was working in. He fell in love with her almost immediately and so did she. (Typical gangster love story). They grew a bond with each other while dad was getting his treatment and later after getting out of the hospital they kept on seeing each other. That's all I know about them being together and until our time together as a family where mostly all I saw was them being parents.

And also I was too small to understand the love between them. My memory about them being together isn't fresh though; it is all a blur. But I remember once waking up in the middle of the night and looking down from the window mom and dad sitting right here in the lawn, drinking and laughing and talking together. They looked so good together like that, it looked fun and made me think that when I'll grow up, I will also sit with them and have drink with them just like that and laugh on things that doesn't even matters in real.

"You must hate me so much." I snap out of my thoughts at her comment and find her filling my glass with red wine. A hint of smile still present on her lips, but she isn't smiling fully now. And from what I can make out, I see sadness written on her face.

"I don't hate you." I finally say and she looks up at me with those sparkling eyes. She hands me the glass. "Thank you." I see she is waiting for me to continue. I take a moment to savor the taste of the wine before lowering the glass and speaking. "I'm just simply not used to being around you." She nods her head.

"I understand." She is now taking large gulps of her drink. "But I can't blame you for that." She sighs raking her hand through her dark brown hair that looks somehow jet black under the moonlight. I have always marveled over the fact how we both share so much of similarities. She is beautiful though. Even the age is showing her sings in the form of lines and wrinkles, but that only adds to her glorified beauty. "It was me who left you guys and I won't actually be surprised if you'll actually hate me."

"I said I don't hate you."

She smiles. "Thank you."

I sit back and now it is my turn to take a large gulp out of my drink and she decides to do me a refill. We sit in silence for a while, letting the night breeze play with our clothes and hair and grass beneath us dances along with the trees. The sound the wind creates is beautiful, it is peaceful and melodious. Well, Mother Nature isn't just for name sake I guess.

"I was angry." I finally speak after refilling my glass for the third time and I can practically see the bottle of wine coming to an end. "I was angry at first and tried to hate you for so many years," I refuse to look at her. She doesn't interrupts me as I continue, "but as I grew up, I understood why you left. Anyone with a sane heart and mind would've done the same." I finally look at her, eyes looking down on the ground. "But what I didn't understand was why you didn't take Lilly with you. Why would you leave without her? She's just a kid and she shouldn't have been in this type of environment."

"I loved your dad so much." Well, this wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. "From the day I first saw him to even today," she closes her eyes smiling in her thoughts, "I have loved him with all my heart and I miss him more than anyone could ever imagine." She opens her eyes casting them on me. "You must know that feeling. The feeling of love and devotion." I don't need to think, it is the reflex that automatically shows me Jungkook's face in front of my eyes. I nod my head. "He was the most handsome man I've ever come across with and had a heart of gold. If not his looks, I was totally crazy for how he treated people around him. He was kind and very polite in total contrast of his work." I cannot help but smile along with her. My father was indeed the kindest of all.