15 Thoughts

“My birthday gift is that you will win that gold medal over there.” Lillian points at the magnificent gold medal being displayed by the judges’ table. I grin and turn my head back to face her and send her a nod.

“Consider it done.” She grins back happily and kisses me on my cheek before walking away with Yugyeom, Jennie and Diana to sit in between the crowds. Without wiping away the smile, I skip my way towards where Jungkook, Jackson, Candice and Mr Harrison are waiting for me. I watch how Jackson and Jungkook both wave their hands cheerfully towards where Lillian is sitting. Fist bumping with Jungkook and Jackson and nodding at blondie Candice; we make our ways towards where the match is going to be held. Jungkook and Jackson are gonna fight for the male’s martial arts battle while Candice and I are assigned for the female rounds.

And by the time the match is over, I am having the gold medal around my neck for winning the women’s champion ship and Jungkook has his own for the men’s championship. Jackson, being disappointed on himself hangs his head low wearing the silver medal and Candice just cheers for us by clapping happily standing next to proud looking Mr Harrison. I smile happily and walk towards where Lillian is and take my medal away from my neck and hand her.

“There you go your birthday gift.” I mumble and she grins happily and throws herself onto me.

“You are the best sister ever!” She exclaims and I feel super happy to make her proud of myself. Lillian means a lot to me, and making her happy is the first ever thing that matters to me the most.

“Aww, happy birthday baby.” I say snuggling into her hair and she giggles.

“Where’s Lilly” Yugyeom asks as he carries the giant birthday cake inside the house with the help of Jungkook.

“Yoongi has her.” I say guiding them towards the refrigerator where the cake must be kept in order to not melt it. “He is deceiving her by teaching piano lessons.” I say and both Jungkook and Yugyeom laugh throwing their head back. “Hey, be careful with the cake.” I say when I see the cake box stumbling in their hands. They immediately regain themselves and stuff the cake inside the fridge.

Almost everyone is helping me out to set up Lillian’s birthday theme. She must be here by an hour or so and so her friends. Jackson is done with the balloons and ribbons. Jennie has taken care of the house décor and everything is just pink here, just like how Lillian likes. And just as Lillian wished, this gotta be a big birthday party for her, and I would do anything just to see her smile.

“Hey,” Jungkook bumps on my shoulder as I am out in the lawn for a round of smoke. He somehow finds me exactly when I go out to smoke or I find him smoking. I throw him a glance and see him drinking beer.

“Where the hell did you get that from?” I ask and he chuckles.

“There was only one left inside your fridge.” He mumbles smiling cockily. “It is a kid’s party. You don’t want little babies to get their hands on it now do you?” He says and sends me a wink making me roll my eyes; again.

“That’s why I didn’t find it when I was clearing the fridge.” I laugh throwing my head back and Jungkook joins me too.

“Lose yourself before baby loonies will arrive.” He says offering me the beer. I laugh again at his remark and hand him the cigarette.

“I really hate kids.” I mumble taking a sip from the bottle and find myself at the brink of moaning as the chilled and strong liquid flows down my throat. “It is just Lilly who I love.” Jungkook hums standing next to me. “You are the youngest among your groupies right?” I ask looking sideways at him. He shoots his brows up at my question and nods his head taking a drag from the cigarette. “How does it feel like to be the youngest? I mean to be overpowered by everyone?” Jungkook laughs at my question.