3 The First Shot

Jungkook and I face each other in the middle of the gym. Jackson drags a steel chair from across the hall to watch us closely. It must be entertaining to him, but I, I will make sure to make him regret his words. No one, I repeat no one ever dared to disrespect me until he called me a fucking doll! How dare him!

“Ready?” Jackson asks and both of us stare at each other and send him a nod. “Okay, you may begin.” Main law of martial arts is to pay tribute to your opponent at the very first. If I wish, I could just slaughter his neck as he bows down in front of me. “Eli!” Jackson calls my name sternly and I bow my head too. Standing straight, we begin… and we finish! When Jungkook steps closer to tackle my moves, I slip my one hand under his arm and grab his neck with my other hand. And in no time, I use my right leg and he is lying on the floor beneath me with open mouth and wide eyes, definitely trying to comprehend what just happened.

“I think you were going easy.” I mock offering him my hand but he refuses and stands up on his own. The truth is that this is my speciality, fast and swift move.

“Shut up.” He bites back and takes in the position again. He understood I am not an easy opponent with just first three moves and I can say he is trying hard to win against me. His moves are smooth, but he isn’t fast enough to tackle me. On Friday night, he was fighting against an angry fighter in a ring where people play without rules. But me, I am not angry, and I am not fool. I keep my moves limited while he tries hard to get me. And when he comes to tackle me once again, I slip my hand beneath his arm and use my leg again and once more he is lying on the floor.

“One more chance is left, you can back off.” I suggest breathing heavily as I pin him down on the floor by straddling him and twisting his one arm and one leg.

“One more chance is left,” he repeats glaring up at me, “let me show you what I am capable of.” He mumbles and sits up making me fall on my back and he hovers me, glaring down at me. I wince feeling discomfort in my back. “You better get ready! I am more than what you think.” without exchanging another word, he pulls me up to stand on my feet.

Okay, I shouldn’t have underestimated him. Third round is the death of me. Jungkook is using raw and fresh moves confusing me. I wasn’t ready for this. Who am I kidding to, not only two days ago; he defeated the best fighter in entire Chicago. He takes advantage of my confusion and crouches down. When I thought he was going to pull on my legs and I try to break him down using my elbow, he grabs both of my legs taking me by surprise and in a swift move swings m in the air and my stomach land on his shoulder. I am done! I kick my legs and punch his back with force but he doesn’t budge a bit. A loud laughter erupts from Jackson making me whine.

“Put me down you asshole.” I shout punching his back.

“As you wish doll.” A tight smack on my ass lands making me yelp and he throws me on the cushion floor and I groan. “I told you,” He says breathing deeply and staring down at my face, “I am more than what you think.” Tapping on my chin with his index finger, he stands up. I hear Jackson claps his hand and I feel even more annoyed.

“Great match guys.” He compliments. “You are really one hell of a man Jungkook.” He says and no one bothers to help me stand up, so I keep lying down on the floor. “No doubt why you won with that British ass."

“It was a great match, indeed.” The words are directed to me. I open my eyes and see Jungkook offering me his hand and smiling brightly down at me. “You are the first girl who is capable of tackling me down twice.” I send him a glare.

“Meaning you has been tackled once by a girl before.” I mock and he rolls his eyes. I guess, all those frustration and annoyance got drowned in this small fight.