22 Monster

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep properly. I was thinking about my dad. In a span of six years, I have encountered with few interactions which triggered my sweet memories of my father. Just like how Jungkook patted my hair last night and ruffled my hair, it triggered the memory of my father doing so to me while rocking me to sleep or praising me for doing something good.

It was a sweet moment. But it all doesn't seem right to me. A moment I feel like world's luckiest girl and then the next moment I'd be feeling like a fool. Maybe because it is all too new for me too, but I am still figuring out what my true feelings are. Maybe I could get my answers after I spend some quality time with Jungkook. We both need to get to know each other before jumping on conclusions.

I have been fumbling around my closet since hours and yet I feel like I have nothing proper to wear. Jungkook will be here anytime and here I am, roaming around my closet wearing my robe only. I haven't even done my makeup yet.

I can't come to the point to wear a shorts, I can't find any proper jeans, bodycon is out of the checklist, I can't wear short skirt or nothing too sparkling. I want to look elegant and feel comfortable.

After struggling for few more minutes, I settle on white straight pants and light blue blouse. That'll do. Maybe I am thinking too much, and maybe I really want to look good beside him because he is a piece of perfection and I'd be truly insecure if I wouldn't be looking good in front of him. Guys like Jungkook have high demand in society.

I sit by the kitchen counter stuffing my mouth with the left over lasagna waiting for Jungkook to show up. I was stressing up for no reason, he called me and asked to wait a bit longer he needs to run some errands.

"I am getting bored." I sigh to myself. I grab my phone and start texting him again.

You: Where are you?

I wait for few minutes while still eating lasagna, and I recieve my message back.

Jungkook: Home, will be there in 30.

I smile to myself and start typing again.

You: Send me your picture.

Jungkook: Are you asking me for nudes?

I roll my eyes before sticking the fork in my mouth and reply him.

You: As if you are.
I need to know how you look.

Jungkook: You never know😏

I begin to panic. Is he telling me he isn't ready yet?

You: Don't tell me you aren't ready yet.
I'll come to your house
and kick your ass.

Jungkook: Aye aye! Kinky huh?😏

I choke on my food. Of course I am.

You: Just send me your picture
you pain in the ass. 😒

Jungkook: There you go,
Live in your wet dreams for 15 mins.👅

👅