19 Worst Nightmare

"I paid the caretaker of the junkyard with some money." Jackson informs as soon as we're out of the college campus. "He said that he crushed the vehicles but he could provide us with the CCTV footage from that day."

"Did he say who brought them?" I ask looking at him whose soul focus is on the road. It still bugs me why he is acting so distant with me.

"He don't know the name." He replies plainly making me frown.

"This is absurd." I say under my breath.

Jackson says that the Junkyard is somewhere in the outskirts of the city. The entire way till we reach the junkyard that looks more like a dump yard, he stays silent that kills me. Jackson is the only best friend I have who has been on the worst part of me and it pains me to see him like this. Even though I say it many times that I like him, this is the exact reason why I never approached him on the first place. I am scared that our friendship would end.

"We're here." He announces as soon as he stops the car in front of the heavy discarded metal gates of the yard which is entirely covered in rust and corrosion.

"What a lovely place." I comment eyeing the insides. Old and broken cars are everywhere, just like something we see in action movies. I guess movie people walk into places like this to shoot the scenes.

I have been to junkyards before, but this place looks creepy. Maybe because this is totally at the outside of the city in a deserted place. No wonder why Jackson and Yugyeom took days to find it. This place has no sign boards or anything, it's just like a ghost place that'll not even be visible on Google, a kind of a place which only passes by on the way, provided it is connected by the highway.

"That's our guy." Jackson points out to the guy walking from the inside towards the gate wearing shabby clothes. The man is bald and is tanned from top to bottom. Men like him would never refuse money. I don't even bother to ask him the amount of money he offered that man.

The guy who introduced himself as Watson opens the gate after exchanging greetings with Jackson and I. He then guides us inside the junkyard and take us to a worn out looking cabin named as 'office room'. He keeps telling that if he'd knew he wouldn't have discarded the cars and Jackson keeps telling him it's okay until he is ready to give us what all we need.

"May five it was." He says in a voice telling me he had a great night with alcohol and blunt. I envy him. "There you go." He says pressing the space bar to start the recorded video and leave us alone to mend our own business.

"Forward it." I say as soon as Jackson begins to fumble with the footage. Not many people come here judging the footage. Some people stop buy to make the puncture while driving on the highway or something like that. Whoever chose this place is pretty clever, yet they weren't able to cover their entire trails properly and left things open for us like empty bait.

I stand next to Jackson and unknowingly start to think about how different him and Jungkook is. I literally curse my mind to think about him right now, but I can't help it. Jackson is in front of me and Jungkook is somehow always on my mind. So thinking about both of them is pretty clear.

All I wonder is about what Jungkook said back then about falling in love with someone who makes us laugh and happy and being around him always makes me feel happy and I find myself smiling unknowingly. He makes me feel more to myself. And all I can think about is how he kissed me.

None of the guys before kissed me with so much passion like he did. His was special, almost like it was my first kiss ever. Even though I was drunk, but everything is so alive in my head still. I felt a kind of happiness when we shared the subtle form of intimacy and I'd do anything to feel that happiness once again. Only if he'd let me or he wouldn't have to confuse me by making feel so stupid. Yeah, that's what I feel right now; stupid. Why he ignored me?