16 Naïve Girl

*Jin’s POV*

I make a knock on the door of gym’s office room and instantly hear Namjoon asking me to come in. I need to talk to him about everything and I can’t find a perfect time to catch him alone and bring the topic up. We see each other only during the morning and night-time and Joon will be tired till death because of the long and horrible day. Neither could I bring myself to talk about it in front of everyone in the house. And honestly, in this moment we had the time to properly even look at each other.

I throw a glance inside the gym and find Jungkook working out with Jackson and Taehyung. Jungkook looks happy as he laughs at the joke one of the boys made and I cannot help but to feel anxious for some particular reason.

Sighing to myself, I push the frosty glass door open revealing Namjoon immersed inside the papers and computers around him. His head snaps up from the screen to look at me and immediately flashes me a warm smile fluttering my heart almost instantly. Funny it has been seven years we’ve been together, yet a simplest smile coming from him makes me feel like a teenager boy again.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming here?” He asks without letting go of the smile from his face making me smile too.

“I never knew that I need to inform you before invading your privacy?” I mock taking a seat on the guest chair across him. He laughs and I can’t help but to stare at the dimples on either side on his cheeks.

“Firstly, you never invade my privacy. And secondly, I believe you were going out with Rose.” I inhale sharply as his sharp eyes stares back into mine. Even though his face screams happiness because of his magnificent smile, he has this strong gaze that could make me weak at an instant.

“I ditched her.” I laugh at the effort I applied in order to ditch the naïve girl. Joon laughs too and I decide that I should better get with the reason why I am here or else I will never be able to bring this topic up again provided the work we got to do in upcoming days. “I need to talk to you about something.” I begin and watch as he nods his head piling up the bunch of files here and there. “Why are you using Jungkook for this?” at my words, he ceases everything he was doing and snaps his head up to look at me.

“What do you mean?” never in years I ever questioned Namjoon’s decision, but this, has this made me anxious.

“Jungkook has never done anything like this before.”

“You mean stealing?” he sends me a cold gaze and I stiffen in my seat.

“No, the thing you have assigned him for.” I partially feel bad for Eli.

“Jin,” he takes my name with sternness making me feel the worst impact as I straighten myself again on my seat, “are you worried about Jungkook or Eli?”

“Maybe both.” I shrug my shoulders. He sighs and drops all the papers on the table and reaches out to grab my hand that’s been resting on the table since the whole time.

“You don’t have to worry about anything Jin.” His words come out in a softer tone and so his eyes are turning soft. “I trust Jungkook, and about Eli, I don’t think we should worry about her at all. She is a brave girl with a foolish brain. Nothing will go wrong and as far as I am concerned, it won’t hurt her much if we will steal some priceless diamonds from her and I don’t believe she needs them.” Joon is confident. He has always been confident in everything he does. But honestly, I have a stinging feeling in my heart that everything will go wrong and poor Jungkook will pay the price. I refuse to argue ahead and force out a smile.

“Okay.” His thumb caresses the back of my hand as he smiles lovingly at me.

*Elis’s POV*