18 Sooner The Better

I got a bit motivated when I saw 5k so I wasn't able to help myself but to write some...

I am not yet done with my break, but I'll try harder to write next chapters!

Okay so now enjoy this update.

*Eli's POV*

A hiss escapes my mouth and my hands fly up to clutch my head tightly in order to ease the pinning pain. I groan and screw my eyes shut tightly and instantly regret the decision of getting drunk last night.

"Fucking hangover." I curse under my breath and slowly try to open my eyes. It feels as if someone is pressing my eyes continuously to pop them out. My blurry visions get delighted by the morning light and blink my eyes few times before having a clear view of my ceiling. After a lot of struggle, I manage to sit on the edge of the bed feeling every inch of my muscle screaming with cramps. What the hell did I do last night? I know it will take time to recall what I did after I will take some pain killers and drink something refreshing.

Just with the thought itself, my eyes land on the nightstand where a strip of pills is kept along with a bottle of water. Tilting my head in wonderment as to who might have been so generous to provide me the aftercare of being drunk. Never in lifetime would've Diana done it, not I am gonna think about Yugyeom maybe Jungkook or Jackson. I shrug the thought and grab the items and fill myself up with it.

Now that I am inside the washroom brushing my teeth, I am ignoring the fact that I slept in my makeup and what damage it would do to my skin. All I am covered in my bathrobe now with my hair on the top bun.

I remember dancing my ass off in the club with Diana and I really had fun. I never had so much fun in years for just dancing like a maniac being drunk. And slowly as I am gaining my senses back, my toothbrush fell down on the ground as I stare wide eyed to my face in the mirror as I recall the details from the night.

"I confessed him..." I whisper in horror with my mouth full of foam and some leaking down to my chin. I see how my face goes pale and all want is the floor to open up a hole and swallow me for good. And he kissed me. I instantly spit out the content of my mouth and wash it properly before clasping the corners of the sink tightly with both of my hand and stare at my face now that is gaining some strong colour by the cheeks. My heart races like that of a crazy machine as I try to live in the moment where his mouth was on mine. I bite my bottom lip as I feel my face getting hot. I swipe my thumb across my lower lip on which Jungkook tugged with his teeth. My stomach lurches at the live feeling and I cup my hot cheeks with both of my hands and stare in the mirror as my eyes are now wide and alert in delusion.

"Goodness." I breathe out and slap my cheeks softly for few times as I can't stop the flashes coming in front of me. My heartbeat never slows and all I feel is temperature getting impossibly hotter around me. A small smile appears on my lips and I cannot recognise the person anymore in the mirror. That's not me! I am biting my lips hard to try concealing my smile from myself, but I can't remove that stupid smile away. I guide my one hand down to my chest and feel attacked by the vigorous thump hitting hard. What the hell is happening to me?

It is all fresh in my mind; the way how I confessed my true feelings to him under the influence of alcohol and how he held my closer to him as he kissed me hard and good. I still remember how my body was covered in chills as to reacting to his enticing touch.

"Eli." I jump up in surprise as the door of my bathroom fly open and barge in Lillian. I gasp and keep rubbing on my chest as it got a sever attack since it was already beating faster than necessary. "I need your help." She asserts herself inside the bathroom and stand in front of me. I clear my throat and straighten up my posture and try to send away the blushes across my face.