37 Miracle

"I said I'd do anything for you, right? He smiles. "Guess I wasn't joking." The smile on his face is like an angel smiling down to his best human while hiding the fact he is equally stunned as I am behind his cool exterior.

The doctor immediately runs some tests on him and in a blink of an eye Jungkook was lying on the bed next to Lillian as the blood gets transferred.

I watch from the small looking glass on the door and sigh in relief. That's the man I love and that's the girl who is my entire world. Not even a moment ago I was thinking about sacrificing one of my love so that I could devote my another love properly and passionately. I was ready to kick Jungkook out of my life so that I could be Lillian's forever. But in a flash of light, the tables have turned. I realize I can never live without any single one of them.

Jungkook came in my life when everything was a mess. His presence prevented me to get lost in the darkness. He walked into my darkest days and managed to make me laugh. And now he is here to love me and my sister without any care in his life. How can he be so selfless and so carefree? He doesn't cares about himself and just blindly follow what his heart says.

Jungkook isn't just another guy who happened to steal my heart. He is a miracle that shines above my head to give my dark soul the bright light. And I swear I'd walk over anything just for him.

I sit on the chair trying to think anything else than the fear I faced just an hour ago. It felt like my life was on the edge. I continue to thank God in my heart for both saving Lilly's life and blessing me with Jungkook. Only the thought makes me shudder thinking about what I would've done without him.

"Hey." My head snap up hearing his voice and I smile instantly. The muscles near my mouth feel tight now that I am smiling after such a long time.

"Hi." He has a band-aid on his left arm and sips pomegranate juice from the small packet. He takes the seat next to me and shows me the juice pack.

"The nurse gave me. She said it'll help regulate iron content in my body." He sips again through the straw, turning his eyes a bit wider and a pleased look covers his entire face tasting the sweet juice. I somehow I manage to laugh. Here I was thinking about him being the biggest miracle of my life and now he is acting like a cute baby. He swings his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to his frame. "I'm glad you are laughing now." He mumbles and sets the juice aside. "Doctor said they're going to begin the surgery soon."

"Seriously Jungkook, thank you for this." I smile looking up at him and grab his hand in mine, entwining our fingers together. "I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there." He smiles. "I don't know how to pay you back for this." He fondly stares at me in the eye forcing me to do the same. His smile never wears off and I can see the look of proud on his face. He squeezes my hand and brings it to his mouth and press a firm kiss on the back fluttering my heart immediately.

"There's a way actually." He suggests.

"What?" I ask in curiosity genuinely ready to do whatever he wants me to.

"Here." He pouts his lips and I chuckle. "This is the payback." He mumbles and pouts again. I shake my head and kiss him on his lips. He smiles against my lips. I could give him hundreds of kisses now- no scratch that, I could give him millions of kisses right now.

"I love you." I mumble breaking the kiss and circle my hands around his neck and hide my face in his crook screwing my eyes shut. I can never let him go, he is my everything, his presence is everything.

"Not more than I do." A kiss on the crown of my head lands and my heart flutters instantly. I love how small gestures like this affect me. Jungkook runs his hand down my back, assuring me he is there for me through all the thick and thins of my life. I need this, I need him. I will need him throughout my life I guess and there's no turning back.