8 Champagnes and Cabernet

After making sure that Lillian is having good time with her friend Sara in our home, I step out of my house. I shout a goodbye to both of the kids sitting on the dining table along with Mary my housekeeper to keep an eye on them. It hurts me to think that I will be giving away this tasty cabernet tonight to Jin as a house warming gift because my lazy ass was too lazy to buy anything for them.

As soon as I step out in the porch, I hear a car honk. I look ahead in my driveway and find an amazingly beautiful sports machine standing by with Jungkook inside it. He smiles and opens the door of the driver’s seat and hop out. He wears black jeans and white t-shirt with a checked shrug hanging loosely across his frame. His hands and ears are decorated with expensive ornaments. Chuckling, he stands there taking support of the hood of the car and eyes me up and down just like how I do to him.

“You’re looking beautiful.” He manages to compliment me wearing a black spaghetti strap satin dress that I matched with black stilettoes and a black clutch.

“You are looking handsome yourself.” I say it back and he bites his lips standing straight and walking around to open the driver’s seat for me.

“Thank you Miss Markel. Now if you would give me the honour of being your chauffer tonight.” I chuckle shaking my head at his fake politeness and walk towards him.

“Honour is mine Mr Jeon.” I play along and sit inside the car. Jungkook closes the door and comes to sit on the driver’s seat. “Nice car.” I comment and Jungkook smiles holding the steering wheel lovingly.

“Isn’t it?” he asks smiling and I send him a nod. “Hobi hyung was kind enough to let me borrow it for tonight.” He laughs and turns the engine on. A soft music plays as he drives though the roads. We share a comfortable silence where he continues to drive and I stare outside the window.

Even though Jungkook annoys the shit out of me sometimes, but I still feel like he is a great guy. He looks handsome, has amazing taste in cars and bikes, make music and most of all he is a martial artist. I wonder what else is there in the box for him. It won’t hurt me to consider him as a friend, provided he said that they are always on the move.

“We’re here.” Jungkook announces as soon as he stops in front of a giant gate. The gate opens automatically and he drives the car in the driveway. As he said, they always rent a big fat house everywhere they go, and indeed it is a big fat house filled with people throughout. I would give away millions to buy a place like this.

“That’s so amazing.” I mumble looking ahead. Cars and bikes are parked in line throughout the driveway and people coming out and going in through the front door.

“I know.” Jungkook chuckles from sitting next to me. As soon as we’re out of the car, I can hear the music blasting till here. The car was indeed a nice one then I guess. Jungkook leads me inside the house, and I examine every single detail around me, like the well groomed garden, beautifully carved fountain, the giant carved wooden front door that opens and I feel like my ears will go deaf. “Stay close to me.” Jungkook turns to face me and shout on the top of his lungs. I send him a nod and he grabs my right wrist tightly pulling me inside.

My eyes land upon his large hand covered in tattoos dragging me through the crowded living room. The lights are dimmed and I feel like they installed illuminating neon lights just for this party tonight, giving the feeling of house yard concert. I make sure that I am holding the wine bottle tightly in my hand as he leads me to the kitchen I guess. And gladly I take a breath of relief when I spot Jin and Namjoon together talking to someone. Wait, is that Jackson?

“Hyung.” Jungkook calls to someone. I guess he calls hyung to his brothers. All three men stare at our direction and Jin is the one who beams first.