23 High Ends

*Eli's POV*

Jungkook keeps dragging me out of the venue and as soon we're in the parking lot in front of his car, I break free myself from his tight grip and stand still at my spot. He frowns and turns to give me the evil glare.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks annoyed.

"Why are you acting strange?" I shoot back sending him the same glare that he is giving me. "You were acting like an overprotective freak back there." I point out and he sighs, probably cursed under his breath that didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Then how was I supposed to act back there?" I see he is trying to act normal but he is fuming on the inside. This can't work, this won't work. Jungkook and I aren't in an official relationship now, yet he is acting like an overprotective freak when I didn't do a thing, neither did that art collector. We're just talking and he's a man, of course he'd scan me but that doesn't mean Jungkook has to poke his nose in between and act like someone so insecure and immature. But in a way if I'd look in his perspective, he is right too. If I would've been under his shoes and he was in my place, I would've felt the same, just that; I wouldn't have said a thing but let it eat me away.

"Fine," I sigh taking my glare away from him, "let's just get out of here." I mumble as soon as I notice few people in the parking staring at us.

"Wait," he calls out as soon as I am about to open the door of the car. I turn around to look at him with raised brows, "I am mad." He mumbles making a pout and I have to reconsider the situation we're in. I mean, he was getting all raged up at me not a second ago and now he is making this useless pout to get my attention. Who the hell is he for crying out loud? "And you aren't even apologizing." He complains and I roll my eyes.

"There's nothing for me to apologize." I say bitterly and his pout fades away. "And if you think you can get away with this for your promise then you are so damn wrong." Jungkook sighs.

"You're the greediest woman I have ever seen." He mumbles mostly to himself and I feel myself grinning like a little girl. Jungkook walks like a grumpy man to his side of the car while I help myself inside.

"The greedy woman you're head over heels for." I point out. Jungkook rolls his eyes but doesn't dwell on the topic since he began to drive the car.

Honestly, I would love to see what Jungkook could do with me. I mean, I have never felt this way before, I feel like I am leading a twisted teen lead movie and I have to make the stupidest decision ever.

Be mine. That's all he asked for from me. He wants me to be tied up in this simple commitment of promise to be his for as long as we're able to hold our hands and all I have to think is whether I am ready to trust someone outside the circle or to live with the life long void I have created by myself.

Funny how we both were sulking on each other moments ago and now all I can hear is the loud laughter of us echoing around the damp walls of tunnels. Jungkook suggested to come here. He says he like it down here where no one can find us in the maze of caves and rooms.

Beer is high on our veins along with the freshly crushed weed that I found from the storage. Our senses are loose, but we're sane enough to remember what we're talking about.

"Oh yeah, if you're here then who's with Lilly?" Jungkook asks, more like slurs. I smile at his concern and take a sip from the bottle of beer.

"She is having sleepover at her friend's place for few days." I inform and he sends me the nod.

Jungkook and I sit on one of a bench circling around the ring. Only one single light is illuminated above the ring making everything around us look dim and dingy. I mentioned it earlier, I love it in here, but since days I am starting to hate it.