38 Overwhelmed

*Jungkook's POV*

It takes me less than an hour to pack my stuffs. I just keep throwing clothes and shits inside two giant bags with all sorts of irritating emotions clouding me. I am angry, I am frustrated and I am anxious and I don't like none of these feelings. Eli hasn't texted back making me worried sick and I didn't get the time to call her.

I am not feeling good about all these things happening right now. I decided that I will stop thinking about it, but I can't stop thinking for god's sake. My mind isn't stopping from thinking and it is irritating me to the extant I want to rip my hairs off.

Once I am done with packing and the entire room is empty with just me and my bags, I sit on the edge of the bed and call Eli anxiously. Great, her phone is switched off. She mustn't have plugged in her phone since last night. Hell if she might have been to home since the morning Rose kidnapped her yesterday.

I sigh running my hand through hair and drop the phone on bed next to me. A knock on my door makes me straighten my posture. The door fly open revealing Yoongi.

"Can we talk?" He asks walking inside and plopping on the chair in front of me. I groan and my back hit the mattress.

"I am too tired for eat well, sleep well, goodbye talk." He chuckles.

"That was a part," he mumbles and I open my eyes to look at him, "but I can skip it if you want."

"There's more?" I ask supporting my body on my elbow. He rolls his eyes.

"I'll get straight to the point." He sighs, not exactly looking at me. "We aren't going Frankfurt for diamonds."

"Then what?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Namjoon is being strange. He won't tell anything and Jin won't speak unless he is asked to. And you know how good he is at keeping his mouth shut." I nod my head and sit straight back into my position folding my legs on the mattress. The topic is interesting. "Namjoon just want to go away from here as soon as possible. And he isn't talking."

"I have noticed that too."

"Yeah," he nods his head, "and you know when he isn't talking that means he is upto something." From the beginning, Yoongi was never a part of any of it. He always just makes music and help us get our things done, but he never gone against us.

"But why are you telling me this, hyung?"

"I am telling this to you so that you should understand you are not the only one who is frustrated right now. We all are impatient. Since the moment our plan to steal diamond went downhill everything became a chaos. Jimin and I started looking for alternatives and Namjoon isolated himself."

"Taehyung always tell you things. He must know." Yoongi shakes his head in disdain.

"He doesn't know anything. None of us know." This is all because of me I know, but I feel like they are all making a big deal out of it. They are to be honest. If you can't get something, you move on, that's what I learned from the past. Can't Namjoon just let this go? Is it really a big deal.

When I was in Shanghai, I was sure I was missing a lot of things. It was as if a part of my memories was erased and I started to make things up to cover my broken parts. My past was chaos, and they were so wild that I don't remember most of it. And I remember when I met Namjoon after the end of my treatment, he said he was glad I don't remember them. No matter how much I try or suffer, I can't figure out what I was missing. So I decided it is better to let them go. I moved on. Namjoon helped me move on and others too.

But nothing makes sense now. As Yoongi said, it is all a chaos now and I have lot else to worry at the moment.

"I'll tell you through phone if I'll know something." With that said, he leaves me alone. My mind instantly drift to Eli whom I am not able to contact right now. I can't go to the hospital now and I don't want to keep worrying about her. That's absurd, I will keep worrying no matter what. But I need to do something.