Prologue

My eyes open wide when I hear my phone continuously ringing. I blink few times before groaning and grabbing my phone from the nightstand. Rubbing my eyes with one hand, I see who’s calling me. It is Jackson calling me four in the morning. Looking beside me, I find the bed empty; strange.

“Hello?” I answer in my sleepy voice glancing at the direction of bathroom. The lights are off.

Eli, we have an emergency.” His voice is hurried and I can hear voices coming from the background.

“What’s the matter?” I stifle a yawn and pull the comforter up to cover my exposed chest.

Diamonds…” he says hesitantly, “diamonds, they’re gone!”

My eyes go wide in fear. Diamonds are gone!

Jungkook, where is Jungkook?

I wrap the top blanket across my body and hop out of the bed. My heart beats fast beneath my chest painfully. I hurriedly run towards the switch board and turn the lights on, the entire room is empty. Running towards the bathroom, i open the door, but that’s empty too. Taking my haste steps out of the bedroom, I see the house is entirely dark. I open Lillian’s room and find her sleeping peacefully on bed.

“Jungkook?” I call out his name, but don’t get any answer. Running downstairs and finding the kitchen and living, he is not there, I run back upstairs.

My mind is giving me several answers, but I cannot say if anyone’s right. I hurriedly step inside the closet and pull on a hoodie and sweatpants, and that’s when I notice something strange. When I rubbed my thumb and index fingers together, it felt something. My left thumb is covered with white fumes. I bring it to my nose to smell the cemented smell. If I am not wrong, it could be the fume of silicon plasters.

Eyes wide with confusion and heart beating like a racing machine, I look around in annoyance only to receive the biggest shock of my life. Most of Jungkook’s clothes are gone; his sweatshirts, pants, jackets, blazers and even his ties. Fucking everything. This can’t be happening right now. Everything is gone, but something catches my eyesight.

His golden-rhodium Rolex watch.

Tears threaten to leave my eyes, but I bite back. I don’t have time to shed tears now. I discard every single thought out of my head and try to create mental excuses for such a strange situation. Immediately I get into the car and drive out towards the arena. I am not thinking anything; I cannot think anything right now, because if I will, I will lose my entire mind. I fear I will do something unforgivable.

I leave the car outside the entrance of the arena and practically run towards the main door. After passing the first tunnel, I am inside the stadium where Jennie waits for me with a worried expression.

“Glad you showed up early.” She says hurriedly running with me towards the main room. Passing other tunnels, I finally reach the main room and find the guards lying on the floor knocked out.

“Eli!” Jackson and Derry both calls for me. I find the door of the room opened; opened without my permission. I am still discarding every jumping thought in my head.

“The door was opened before we reached down here.” Jackson informs. I ignore him and step inside the room. The bureau is displaced from its position. Walking behind it, I see the safe opened too- and empty.

A scoff escapes my mouth and I put my hands on hips. Tears finally run down my face and I lose it all. I throw my head back and stare up at the stony roof.

The diamonds are gone!

And he stole it!

They stole it!

I scream on the top of my lungs and kick the heavy bureau with force making it fly back slightly.

“Eli!” Jennie steps forward and I scream again sliding off all the stuffs kept on top of the table down on floor.

Anger… betrayal… heartbreak… sorrow… all kinds of emotions floods in my mind making me see red, only red!

“Eli, calm down.” Jennie and Jackson both try to make me calm down. But how can I? The one whom I loved with all my heart, mind and body betrayed me to the level I cannot even look up at myself. It feels like he has not only stolen those diamonds from me, but it feels like as if he ripped my heart from flesh; raw and beating. It pains… it pains a lot. I never thought that the pain of heart would be such a torment.

“Find him and his members.” My voice is surprisingly cold and calm despite of the tears rolling down. “Fucking find them at any cost.” I raise my voice. “I want him dead! I fucking want his head in front of me. I will kill him and I will destroy him!”

Hello again! 😉

Sooo... A new story! I don't know if this will work.

So.. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

💜💜💜💜