62 HIM

*Eli's POV*

Yeontan does a great job of distracting me from my building anxiety. I don't see anyone else around. Maybe they all are busy. There's no sight of Yoongi or Jin after they left me with Namjoon and when he went inside the house, Taehyung kept me company for a while before he also disappeared somewhere saying he has work to do. Yeontan did a little displeased act to show it is upset because his owner left without it, but quickly turned its attention to the new guest in the house.

Even though I am out in the sun, I don't feel hot. Rather, the weather is pleasant. Breezy wind flowing, birds chirping, fragrance smells good and ground feels welcoming to sit on. And of course, a playful Yeontan who loves to get to know new people. I throw the ball that Taehyung gave me to play with it, Yeontan fetches it before jumping towards me and licks my hand happily making me laugh out loud.

I wonder what might be going on inside the house. It is a scary situation. Well, it has been a scary situation since a very long time now because we're standing in front of a dead end. More like, we were played to be at the dead end. In simple words; we're fools. I swear to God once I'll get my hands on Rony, I will rip his head off of his shoulders. He dare play me and use Jungkook as a bait. The angrier I get the more I desire to take some action right at this moment.

I am reckless. I never give explanation of my actions when it comes to business or arena. I am wild to work and rough for anyone to handle. The only soft spot I ever have is Lillian. My recklessness ends as soon as I step inside my house. But since past few months, it has all ended. I have never felt more alive in my life before Jungkook made his appearance in it. It is like, he taught me how to live again. I used to believe that I didn't had any purpose. I used to think that all I ever have with me is Lillian and arena.

Ruling in arena made me feel powerful. It made me feel safe- of sorts. But Jungkook made me believe the otherwise. I never felt more powerful until I met him. Until he made me believe that the world greater than what my head thinks exists. He made me curious of what all the world has to offer in order to entertain me and keep on living. He made me believe in love. And if not anything, I wouldn't have been here in this situation.

Of course it is not a pleasant situation I aimed for, but fairly at this point I don't regret it. No one should. And a part of reason why I am here is to make Jungkook believe that it is all fine. As long as it is 'Us' together, everything else is fine. Let the world throw stone or brick on us, as long as we're together, we will handle it easily.

It is sad yet a beautiful saying; at the end of the day, you always need someone to rely on.

He will take time to heal, but he will come around. And I am not giving up on him.

My train of thoughts breaks free as soon as Yeontan jumps to welcome another human present in our vicinity. Bare feet, tall body and a beautiful face of the person I was just thinking about. The nature does justice to his looks as his long black locks dances along with the spring breeze and sunshine brightens his skin with just a simple touch.

There might be a good a yard or two of a distance between us, yet I can feel the rush both of us are getting. Our eyes lock with one another's and my heart responds beautifully in order to welcome the owner of it. It is only him. I can see only him and his entire stature. Nothing else around us matters. His eyes carefully examines me just like how I am doing to him. He wears a grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Hands are by his sides, staying in attention as he curiously looks at me. I swear I could see thousand diamonds in his eyes.

The right corner of his lip tugs upward and his cheeks begin to glow radiantly. My grin stretches making me realize I've already been smiling at him like a fool. And god only knows how much my heart is fluttering.