29 Purpose

*Back to Eli's POV*

"You seriously have to do this?" I ask Jungkook as he wraps his hand with clothes to prevent the knuckles from shock. He smirks and looks up at me with lightening eyes.

"That's how I blow off my steam." He says and licks his lips before standing up and sneaking his arm around my waits to pull me closer. "And you know how good I am at whatever I do." Stretching an ear to ear grin, he leans closer to kiss me on the lips. I flutter my eyes close and part my lips to let him pass his tongue between them and his hand goes down to grope my ass cheeks and a gasp escape my mouth. He grins in victory against my lips and continues to kiss me as my knees become weak.

I cling onto him for support and let him kiss me his way. He is hell dominating even though all of this is new to him and I love this about him. He is so confident in his own ways that it surprises me the most.

I play with the long locks of his hair as he continues to press our bodies tightly and caress our tongues. He breaks the kiss leaving me both breathless and a mess as he smirks down at me.

"Oh how much I'd love to take you here." I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks with his words hitting me hard. "But I need to be in the ring soon." His hand reaches out to caress my blushing cheek.

"Mhm, maybe if you'll win today I will give you your reward." His eyes darkens almost immediately and growls.

"Then it is my soul mission to win tonight." Grabbing my face with his hand harshly, he speaks right on my ear making me feel dizzy. "Be a perfect doll and cheer for me out there." Normally I would sulk around with that pet name, but now I feel turned on to the extent that I want to go on my knees at this very moment. "Okay?" He asks now looking me in the eye. I nod my head and he presses a kiss on my forehead.

He grabs my hand as we walk out of the room we're in. People around cheer here and there as soon as they spot both Jungkook and I together walking towards the ring.

He is wearing the watch again. It is like a chain on his hand that reminds him how much of a bad person he is. The weight of the watch holds him down whenever he tries to break through his agony. This is deeper than I thought. But what else I could possibly do. That's his piece to overcome and all I can do is just help him out just a little bit. Maybe I could do that.

He's gonna fight Ronny. He was the one who challenged Jungkook after hearing he defeated few good fighters before. The bid is high tonight, especially they gonna hit the joint and fight.

"I want twenty five percent." I mumble in his ear as we enter the crowd filled arena. He widens his eyes and gives a look of disbelief.

"That's cheating." He complains stopping both of us from walking further. "I haven't even won yet!"

"But I know you'll win." I smile wickedly. "And that's why I am asking the money. Firstly I am letting you fight again and secondly you have your reward waiting." I wiggle my brows. "Now go up and hit the joint." I grin.

"Wahhh~" he exaggerates rolling his eyes, "you're greed is way too much high." I laugh and stand on my tiptoe to press a kiss on his cheek.

"Go boy, hit the ring." I push him away and laugh joining the familiar faces in the crowd. Jungkook steps in the ring taking his sleeveless t-shirt off. My eyes widen at the behavior and look how girls around drool on him. The fuck? I clench my jaw and make a fist out of my hands as I disheartedly watch how he hits the joint and shake hands with Rony.

The bell rings and the fight begins.

"Am I late?" Derry slurs shoulder bumping me. His eyes are dark with drugs in his system and his lips are smeared with red lipstick.