45 Heirloom

"Hey baby what are you doing?" Jungkook asks entering the room finding me dived in my computer. I look up at him briefly and then stare back on the screen.

"I am searching for a good broadcasting company to apply for." I mumble and feel the bed dip next to me. "But the one that had my eyes since months hasn't open up the post for hiring interns yet." I huff out in annoyance. "This is so frustrating. My head hurts." I complain.

"Take a break Eli." Jungkook closes the laptop and I open my mouth to complain but he cuts me off. "Last month was hectic for you I know. And exams just got over for us. Wait for a while and then you can apply when you feel like it."

"But what if I'll be late?" I pout gazing at his beautiful face. He thinks for a moment staring at the wall behind me before speaking again.

"There's this company here in Chicago that sponsors Jin hyung's channel. The company is new and they're hiring new employees. If you want you can apply their. They pay fine." He shrugs his shoulders. I grin happily and beam at him.

"I'll give it a shot then." He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Good. I'll go change." He says and walks away to get rid of his gym clothes.

Jungkook walks shirtless out of the bathroom wearing his sweatpants snatching my attention back to himself. He is going through his phone and I unknowingly lick my lips. The room is now filled with the body wash that he uses and God I should admit that's mouth watering.

My eyes linger on his frame longer than necessary. I still wonder how can someone be so perfect. Jungkook has this fine body that calls me every time to kiss every inch of him. And those tattoos, oh the tattoos, they're just like a cherry on the top. Also his long hair, I die every second of my life since this Greek God like man began to love me.

I started having a thing for guys with long hair and tattoos since Harry Styles opted it as his style and God that got me whipped for years and finally now that Jungkook has that look, I just need one signal and I'll be throwing happy tantrum on the floor. Jungkook in long hair and tattoo is like is the most handsome look I have ever seen. And with his six pack abs and broad shoulders and biceps and big and veiny hands, there's nothing much better than him in the world.

"I know I have a nice body but you're stare is giving me chills." I snap my eyes to his face and find him smirking at me.

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" I ask faking a seductive voice biting my lower lip. He takes slow but long strides to stand in front of me.

"That is," he agrees and I look up at him with a sly smile, "unless you have something else in your mind." He holds my face tightly in his hand and I can't suppress my grin. I love it when he becomes dominating like this; it turns me on, but since few days my desire is getting the best of me. I am not the kind of person who is submissive and listen to everything one says. I am the boss around and I give people orders so how come I ended up the 'daddy's girl'?

It's all Jungkook who acts like a Dom and I find myself dancing around his fingers. That's true he has me dancing around his fingers, but I just want to see what could happen when tables will turn around. The thought itself is so intriguing to have Jungkook play the sub and I'd love to see how vulnerable he would be.

"What's that smirk for baby?" He asks in a challenging tone, making me smirk even more. I grip on his wrist tightly to take them away no matter how much I liked to feel them back to where they were. His eyes bore deeper into mine, challenging me. If he thinks that he could boss me around all the fucking time, then oh boy, he is so damn wrong.

"You'll know." And before he could speak anything else, the ring of my phone goes off. I almost whine in desperation and so does a disappointed look smear all over Jungkook's face.