5 Pain In The Ass

“The instructor is changed?” I ask Yugyeom for confirmation as he provides me the information that our regular gym instructor has been changed. He sends me a nod and continues to lift the dumbbell. “Why?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugs his shoulders and I also let the topic go as I continue to focus on the sand bag in front of me. The gym is crowded as always it has been. People continue to work out while the entire surrounding is filled with some electronic beats. I hit on gym thrice a week, just to do some light work outs and chill with my friends.

I keep punching the bag until I feel my knuckles jamming and I stop doing it further. I breathe heavily and sit on the bench at the corner while Yugyeom continues to weight lifting. I gotta wait until he is done. I open the clasps on gloves and throw them inside my backpack. Taking my phone out, my head snaps up hearing Jackson’s voice. I was about to shout out his name, but the sight of someone else stops me making me frown.

Wasn’t it enough to see Jungkook in university, now that he is in here too? Both of the males walk in along with another Asian guy; a bit taller than any average height of a male. I might have seen him before I guess.

Jungkook is the one to spot me and leads his group in my direction. I roll my eyes and grab the bottle of protein shake. Ignoring them, I continue chucking on the tasteless drink as they introduce that new guy to Yugyeom. So he is the new instructor. I wonder if Asian men these days are taking over the world. Just fucking look at that man’s face!

I vigorously shake my head to discard the thought. But who am I kidding to? Jennie is the first Asian friend I had since I was a baby. Then I stumbled upon Jackson few years back and simultaneously he introduced me to his roomie Yugyeom, and now that handsome brat Jungkook Jeon or Jeon Jungkook and now this gym instructor. Well, who am I to complain though.

My eyes trail over to Jackson. He has been my teenage crush and he still is. I never confessed my feelings to him, it’s not that I am shy or anything, I just don’t want to. From what I know, he doesn’t like me back the way how I like him. He just thinks of me as a potential friend who is different from other coy and stupid girls. He feels comfortable around me.

My vision blocks with a figure standing in front of me and I look up at the face of the figure in disinterest. “What do you want?” I ask nonchalantly closing the lid of my bottle.

“You seem bit lost.” Jungkook wonders to himself and I sigh before closing the zip of my bag and standing up.

“None of your business.” I mumble the same words from before glaring up at him. He stares back at me with amusement and all I wish is if I could punch away that cocky expression off of his face. He is really testing my patience. “Seriously Jungkook, what the hell you want from me?”

“A match on Friday night.” He says straight to my face. I sigh and remove the hair tie from my hair to let it fall lose.

“Why are you so keen on fighting? Arena is not a place you could get away every time by your way.” I mumble and hang the strap on my backpack on right shoulder. “You could lose your life.”

“Why do you care?” He asks back tilting his head slightly.

“I don’t care.” I roll my eyes. “I don’t want more than one death down in there in less than just a week.” I sigh again and walk past him.

“Fifteen per cent.” He says from behind making my steps halt. Fifteen per cent? I turn back on my heels.

“Why you wanna fight so bad?” I am seriously getting curious now. If he is raising the per cent, then definitely he is a rich ass, so why bother fighting for money? Unless he is a crazy head who fights for pleasure.