30 Inner Peace

*Jungkook's POV*

"Jungkook!" The loud voice roars throughout the giant house making me jump on the couch. The pizza I was going to take a bite of falls on Jin's precious matted floor. "Where the fuck are you?" Namjoon howls loudly as I hear the front door slams shut.

"Yah what have you done this time?" Rose whispers in my ear and I just shrug my shoulders. Jin's eyes blow wide as soon as the furious looking Namjoon stands in front of all. I gulp, seriously terrified with the anger written all of his face. He takes his glasses off and with his finger gestures me to follow him.

"I won't repeat." He mumbles reaching till the stairs when he realizes I am still stuck to the couch. I gulp again and rise up from my seat as all of the doubtful eyes judge me.

As I enter the working room I realise he has a white envelope in his hand that he slams on the table. I hear the door opens and closes. I look back and see Jin walking to where I am standing.

"Hyung, what is it." I ask in a small voice and he turns to look at me with rage.

"I gave you one fucking task," he spits, "one fucking task yet you can't do it without having a fling."

"What are you talking about?" I ask in an annoyed tone and he grabs the envelope to take out what's inside it. I freeze in my spot as soon as I see the picture of Eli and I making out in the arena after the last match I had.

Jin sighs standing next to me with no surprise as if he knew this would happen.

"Are you having people spying around for me?" I ask Namjoon digging daggers in his direction. This is getting too far than last time.

"No you idiot." He drops himself on the revolving chair. "I had people spying on Elizabeth and told them to inform me when things go wrong. And I get this as the wrong thing for fuck's sake!"

"Why the hell this is wrong?" I fire back. "Why does this bother you?"

"You didn't come home after having meeting with Jackson and Yugyeom." He ignores my question. "Taehyung said you mentioned about the girl of your dreams. Is Eli now your dream girl?" He asks in disgust. "What did you do, fuck her?"

"Joon." Jin scolds from behind me. "You-"

"Yeah I fucked her." I don't let Jin get into this. "In fact I fucked her twice, with pleasure and I loved that." Namjoon's nose flare in anger. "And I'd do that again. Maybe tonight."

"Enough!" He shouts on top of his lungs and slams his hand hard on the table. "You said you'd never mix pleasure with business. You kept yourself private just to mess everything up when the real business strikes in."

"I also said I never fell in love before!" I argue back and his mouth shuts sealed. "Eli isn't business anymore. I love her and I'll do anything for her." His mouth hangs open.

"What about diamonds?" He asks with shock written all over his face.

"Find another way. Leave Eli's pieces for herself. We're not stealing her diamonds. There are plenty of other people who might have blue diamonds with jade streak around the world and I am working on it. We will move away to get them once m-"

"You lost your fucking mind!" He shouts with his face turning completely red. Jin run towards his boyfriend to calm him down but Namjoon pushes him away and walks towards me. "It is nothing new Jungkook," he sneers, "just like last time you are obsessing over something worthless."

"I was a fucking sixteen year old kid back then." I shout in his face. "And stop calling her worthless for god's sake. I am not obsessing over her. I love her. She makes me feel happy that the girl from my past never made me feel. She cares about me and I want to protect her from everything that hurts her. I will even protect her from you if I need to. Just stay away from her and start looking for another way." With that said, I turn around my heels and walk out of the room.