32 Till The Moon And Back

I drive my car through the busy road with as much speed as possible to reach the place in time without losing track of him.

That's true timing is everything and he happened to come in a wrong time where my words were wrong. I know if I would've been in his shoes I would also get furious, but I really don't know what to do now. Jungkook is more than just some low key fling or distraction and I too much of a scared little girl who can't say what I feel for him anymore.

I step on pedal as soon as I am in front of the tunnel and sigh in relief as soon as I spot the familiar Superbike parked in front of me. His helmet is on the ground and I pick it up after hopping out of the car. I place it properly where Jungkook always keeps his helmet and walk inside to find him.

Arena is almost empty today making it easy for me to spot him. I can clearly see Jungkook is stomping and steaming with rage with nowhere in particular to go.

"Jungkook." I call but he keeps ignoring me. I ignore people greeting me and I run behind Jungkook as I realize he's going exactly to the direction I want him to go. As soon as I match his pace, I grab his hand but he keeps protesting to let him go but I refuse to do so. I don't know why I am feeling nervous all of a sudden but all I wanna do is to make Jungkook calm.

"Eli fucking leave me." He growls loudly and yanks his hand away. Stunned I turn to look at him and shudder once again with the rage in his eyes. "What the fuck is your problem?" He shouts in my face. "You did it great. You were sad and I was a fucking distraction to you that's it." He laughs bitterly before digging daggers in my direction. "You had your getaway and now you're fucking back in business." His face turns red.

"Jungkook listen to me." I take a step closer and he steps back.

"No!" He growls through gritted teeth and narrows his eyes on me. "I should've learned something from my past and shouldn't have let you get close to me. At the end here I was thinking that I was starting to feel loved by you." I get stunned as I see tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Jungkook please listen to me." My own voice quivers and I take a step towards him.

"Don't, just go back to your prince charming Jackson!" He turns around and I run to stand in front of him. My heart shatters looking at his tear stricken face.

"Jungkook please just listen to me." I plead to him and finally my eyes begin to well up. He stares at me with empty eyes. I swear if he'd leave me just like this I will be destroyed forever.

"There's nothing to listen, Eli." His calm voice just pricks my heart. The calmness and emptiness always terrifies me. It is making it impossible for me to come up with what's in my heart.

"I didn't mean it that way." My voice quivers and gladly he didn't pull his hand away from mine. "I just meant how you kept me happy when everything was going down. I started to look for a reason to stay happy in you. You were never a distraction to me Jungkook, you were anything but that." Tears keep gushing down my cheeks that I don't bother to clean. A moment of silence takes between us where all I hear is my own heartbeat drumming in my ears and my sobbing voice echoes the empty tunnel. Why do I always end up crying in front of him? Why does he always makes me so much vulnerable?

"Why do you care what I think or what I do?" He speaks in a calm tone. "Why do you even bother to bawl your eyes up for me when my work here is done? You were lost and I kept you happy that's it." He shrugs his shoulders and I cry harder in frustration. I leave his hand and shout on top of my lungs.

"You are so fucking idiot!" His eyes widen because of the audacity of my voice. "How can you be so clueless for fuck's sake?" I push him on his chest making him stumble backwards. "If I say you make me happy then that means more than a fucking distraction you fool." My fist land on his chest hard and he winces.