35 Fall For Him All Over Again And Everyday

"you make me so hard and hungry for you." He lifts me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Jungkook." I moan his name and he looks at me with dark eyes.

"Tell me baby, what you want." Jungkook presses himself against me once more. I moan throwing my head back.

"You, I want you." I moan and he joins our lips together. Threading my fingers tightly onto his long locks as I tug, I earn a groan from him. He slams my back harder to the door making me gasp. He deepens the kiss, our kiss getting nasty, messy and eager. My stomach lurches in excitement feeling my skin burning with all these teasing.

Jungkook doesn't stops kissing me as he grinds my body between his tough one and the door behind me. His hand gropes my breast covered in wet bra and I moan biting his bottom lip. He smirks and removes my bra swiftly, expertly, startling me. I break the kiss and ridiculously gasp for air to make my lungs breathable once again. Jungkook chuckles and eyes my breasts shamelessly before locking his dilated orbs with mine. I shudder instantly as a devilish smirk dances on his lips.

"Your wish, my command." He growls and begins to walk as I tighten my legs around him. He kisses me again, but this time slowly and teasingly. Sucks on my bottom lip playfully and then uses his teeth to bite on it. I press my heat harder against his hard on and both of us moan together ending up laughing later. He lowers my back on the bed and stares at me fondly smiling stupidly like a teen boy. Who am I kidding to, I am doing the same.

Hovering over me, he kisses me on my lips briefly then trails down to my neck down between the valleys of my breasts. My chest heaves up and down with anticipation and I reach out to grab his hair. "Keep them up." He says in an ordering tone by slamming both of my hands above my head with his one large hand. I clench my thighs together feeling even more turned on.

I moan as soon as my womanhood gets exposed as he removes my underwear. His dilated eyes locks with mine and I gulp. Jungkook lowers himself to face my wet core and flicks his tongue on my nerve bundle. My back arcs immediately and I let out a silent moan. My legs come closer but Jungkook uses his hands to spread them apart burning my every nerve ending with fire.

"Keep your eyes on me and watch how I eat my doll out." He mumbles placing a kiss on my inner thigh and I pant harder. I look at him and he uses the tip of his finger to touch my wet folds ever so lightly that tingles me. "So fucking beautiful." He grunts kissing me dangerously close to my clit.

"Don't tease me Jungkook." I pant. He smirk and flicks his tongue once again on my clit but this time he doesn't stops. I grab the pillow above my head and watch his eyes burning in mine while he works wonders with me. Plunging in his fingers, I cry arcing my back and my jaw drops open.

That's what I wanted since the beginning; to feel helpless under his touch. I wither and squirm helplessly beneath him and try to buck my hips up to feel more. But he plants his palm flat on my abdomen to pin me down. Jungkook gained this control over my body and I love it how he make me feel so damn good.

The slurping sound reaches my ears and my face turns even hotter. My hands come down to grab his hair but he stops his actions. Everything is so vivid right now. My heat aches even more with each and every stroke he plunges into me. His long and slender fingers do a lots of things at a time to me.

"Keep them up where they were." He orders and I immediately obey. "Good girl." He smirks. I can't recognize this form of Jungkook anymore.  He looks dangerous, fierce and sexy as hell and I would like to see this Jungkook more often. Just by looking into his dark orbs, my heat throb in even more need and my heart beats like crazy. I think I will pass out any minute if this continues.