10 Poisons Of Minds

I wait anxiously in the passenger seat as Jungkook drives towards Lake View where Gorge has provided the address for. He wants diamonds and I am going with bare hands just to rip his head off.

Years back, when he and my dad were used to be friends, they both were working on this together. But just like any other friend betrayal story, he got greedy and tried to get all the diamonds for himself. When dad came to knew about his true intentions, he made sure that the diamonds are kept in safe hands in Cape Town with his friend. He never told me where they were, all I knew was that those gems were in good hands.

He never told me because he knew if I'd know, Gorge will do anything to get it out of my mouth. So he kept his mouth shut, and took the bullet in his heart with mouth being closed. He knew I would somehow find them. He trusted me. And now when I finally have them, hell in the chance I would give away in the hands of a bloody motherfucker just because he kidnapped my sister.

Tonight, I will make it clear to him what costs betrayal. I never pointed a gun at him because I never had the reason. I always believed in the term 'karma will fuck you eventually'. And it really does. His destiny was written in my hands. He killed my dad and took away my sister. I just needed a one good reason again to fuck his life up, and tonight, I will not even let his life to fuck up, I will just end it.

"Eli?" I get snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook calls my name.

"Yes?" I glance at his way and find him focused on the road.

"What did that guy asked you in return?"

"Something which is precious to me." I cannot tell him about diamonds.

"Precious than your own sister?" his question catches me off guard. I sigh and look out of the window at the dark array night sky.

"Sometimes you have to choose both the options." Jungkook doesn't replies to me but continues to drive according to what the GPS says. "But why did you come with me?" I ask recalling the way how he was insisting me. Well, he didn't insist, he just said me.

"I felt like accompanying you." He simply shrugs his shoulders. I decide not to further interrogate him and let him drive peacefully. Before we could even reach, I receive a call from Jackson.

"Tell me you found Lilly?" I ask immediately as soon as the line picks up.

"We found her." I sigh a breath of relief and close my eyes shut leaning back on the seat. "She is safe, but unconscious."

"Oh my god, I am so relieved." I say letting a smile take over my face. "Take her to the hospital and run some tests." I suggest.

"Yeah, I am heading to the nearest hospital. You be careful." He says and the line goes dead. Jungkook also takes a breath of relief when I tell him Jackson found Lillian. Now I just need to get over with the traitor old man.

"We're on the address according to the GPS." Jungkook informs as he stares at the phone for confirmation before staring ahead. I expected a discarded warehouse or something, not his own farm house.

"We're at right place." I say and pen the door of my side.

"Wait." Jungkook stops me and I glance at him. He fishes his hand on his back pocket of the jeans and hands me a mini pistol. "Here, you might need this." He says and I stare at the short gun in my hand. I smile at his gesture and he leans closer to open the dash board revealing an antique rifle; Colt Python.

"Thanks." Smiling at the short gun, I look at Jungkook and he sends me a nod.

"Let's get this over with." He says and we both head for the front gate.